Small World Vacations

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by scottamy09, Jan 31, 2009.

1. scottamy09

scottamy09 Earning My Ears

Does anyone have any experience with Small World Vacations? Is there a charge to use them?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rainbowdarling

rainbowdarling The Oops Girl

There's no fee to use them. We booked a vacation with them for September and so far have had a good experience. Our agent had no problem with changing resorts for us, giving quotes for alternative options or anything like that. Based on our experience so far, I would recommend going through them. It's made a lot of planning stress-free for us.

4. Tiki Room Fan

Tiki Room Fan Mouseketeer

We booked our April/May trip through them and so far, so good. No complaints. :thumbsup2

5. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Mouseketeer

I have used them in the past and was very happy..I just got a quote from them for this years trip, giving them my 40% discount,
    and then checked with ppl on here and they thought i should have a lower quote...so i called wdw directly with the exact same plans and 40% discount and it was MUCH cheaper calling WDW...Don't know why?!?

6. Tiki Room Fan

Tiki Room Fan Mouseketeer

That's really weird...?? We had the 40% pin code too, but it was blacked out for the dates we wanted, so we went with the 4/3 deal and it was the same exact price thru Small World and WDW directly. I wonder why your quotes were different? This is the first time we're using SW and the first time booking a package cuz I usually buy our park tickets through the Mousesavers Undercover Tourist link and just get the resort directly from WDW, but the pkg. with 4/3 and park tickets worked out to about the same this time around, so we just went ahead and booked the pkg. with SW. I know DF said it came with a few perks - I forget what but I think he said something about a $15 gift card to Rainforest Cafe was one of the things.

7. churchpilot

churchpilot I never look back, Dahling, it distracts from the

They are the bomb!!! Our agent emails us throughout the planning process and took care of everything---no worries!

8. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Mouseketeer

well..i called wdw and the agency again, and ended booking with Small World...I feel they knew what they were doing better than the cm i spoke with the second time at wdw..Yay Small World