Small World Vacations

scottamy09

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any experience with Small World Vacations? Is there a charge to use them?

Thanks!

There's no fee to use them. We booked a vacation with them for September and so far have had a good experience. Our agent had no problem with changing resorts for us, giving quotes for alternative options or anything like that. Based on our experience so far, I would recommend going through them. It's made a lot of planning stress-free for us.

I have used them in the past and was very happy..I just got a quote from them for this years trip, giving them my 40% discount,
and then checked with ppl on here and they thought i should have a lower quote...so i called wdw directly with the exact same plans and 40% discount and it was MUCH cheaper calling WDW...Don't know why?!?

I have used them in the past and was very happy..I just got a quote from them for this years trip, giving them my 40% discount,
and then checked with ppl on here and they thought i should have a lower quote...so i called wdw directly with the exact same plans and 40% discount and it was MUCH cheaper calling WDW...Don't know why?!?

That's really weird...?? We had the 40% pin code too, but it was blacked out for the dates we wanted, so we went with the 4/3 deal and it was the same exact price thru Small World and WDW directly. I wonder why your quotes were different? This is the first time we're using SW and the first time booking a package cuz I usually buy our park tickets through the Mousesavers Undercover Tourist link and just get the resort directly from WDW, but the pkg. with 4/3 and park tickets worked out to about the same this time around, so we just went ahead and booked the pkg. with SW. I know DF said it came with a few perks - I forget what but I think he said something about a $15 gift card to Rainforest Cafe was one of the things.

They are the bomb!!! Our agent emails us throughout the planning process and took care of everything---no worries!

well..i called wdw and the agency again, and ended booking with Small World...I feel they knew what they were doing better than the cm i spoke with the second time at wdw..Yay Small World

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter