Small World Refurb

ShawnaF

DIS Veteran
I'm waiting for info on when Small World goes down for the Holiday refurb in October (it's usually happened during our trip between Oct. 19-22) - have been checking all the sites and haven't found anything. Anyone heard anything?

We're going Oct. 21-26 this year and I'm hoping we'll get to see it at least one day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I desperately needed that - and we will pack our rides into the 21st!

You know that song will be in my head for the remainder of the trip. Lol...our little one likes to ride it a lot...

Your welcome!:)

I'm the ONLY one in my family that likes to ride it. I have to DRAG my hubby and 2 little boys onto the boats, so I only get to ride it once per trip.:goodvibes

(They like it better with the Christmas makeover, but even then, they'll only ride it once.):santa:

Ah, I'm sorry! Ours is just turning 3 this next trip, so it's still a HUGE favorite. At the end of the day, it still feels like we're riding on it - the motion from it sort of stays with you after many rides.

This December will be our first time seeing it in Holiday make-over. What can I expect for it? Do they change the song?

I don't think I could not ride it - just seeing the faces on the little kids is so amazing that this ride alone makes every trip worth it!!!

They DO change the song for the holidays!:thumbsup2

As you go through the different countries, the music goes from "Jingle Bells" to "It's a Small World" to "Jingle Bells" to "It's a Small World", and on and on and on...

There's lots of pretty holiday lights too, and you'll occasionally hear Santa go "HO HO HO"! Sometimes they also have bubbles coming down near the end, but the last time we rode it during the holidays, they didn't have any bubbles.

You'll LOVE IT!!!

Can't wait!!!! Morgan will be so excited to see that! I think it'll be neat to see it with the changes and within just a couple months of each other. I wonder if she'll notice the differences as much!

BTW - in case you don't see my other post to you, read your trip report through the link - LOVED it! You're a great writer, that was hysterical and so much fun to read. Thanks!!!

Can't wait!!!! Morgan will be so excited to see that! I think it'll be neat to see it with the changes and within just a couple months of each other. I wonder if she'll notice the differences as much!

BTW - in case you don't see my other post to you, read your trip report through the link - LOVED it! You're a great writer, that was hysterical and so much fun to read. Thanks!!!

I think Morgan will notice the difference. It is quite a change, IMHO.:goodvibes

I did see your other post, and thanks again for reading and for the great compliment!!! (Did I spell that correctly? What the heck time is it?)

Good gosh, it's 11:00pm on a Saturday night! Am I married with kids or what?:lmao:

im the only one that likes small world inmy family too.

Lol - yup, we're moms! Disney moms!!!

Hi Wanda - well, if you need a fill, join us on our trip - lol...you'll be hearing the song for weeks afterward and will be able to feel the motion of the boats too! lol...

It's so great though!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter