slo's Wednesday poll - Clif bars

Clif Bars - Which Flavors Do You Buy??

• Total voters
I eat them on my long bike rides. In fact, on a 6 hour ride I will eat 4 or 5. My favorite are the Gingerbread that you can only get starting in November. Yes, I am a person who will buy boxes of those and freeze them. I also like the chocolate chip and the carrot cake. Clif bars, along with Bonk Breakers, are a staple in my diet right now.

I've only had them during long distance bike rides when I'm so hungry an d shoe would taste good.

I'd rather have a kind bar or a handful of almonds.

My husband eats one everyday for breakfast. It's his new thing right now and in a month I'm sure he will move onto something else. The white chocolate macadamia is his favorite. I've never tried them.

I prefer the Luna bars which are made by Cliff. They are made for women so the nutritional profile is a little better for me.

I get queasy if I eat as soon as I get up so on work days I take one and eat it right after I get to work and then eat breakfast about 2 hours later. On my days off I sometimes will have one as an afternoon snack.

My favorite right now is the chocolate cupcake.

I chose other. I like the Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt bars. They are different than the other Clif bars.

My DD likes the Luna bars. I find those things to be SO nasty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter