slo's Wedneday poll - car color

Your Car - What Color Is It????

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What color is your car????
:car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car:
(this is for the car YOU mainly drive)

*I have a 2015 black Toyota Sienna (mini van) and I LOVE it!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
The other car colors in our family are as follows:
DH - black 2015 Ford Focus
DD - grey 2007 Mazda 6
Family - black old Ford pickup truck
DH's show car - red
(Yes, we have 3 drivers and 5 vehicles:rolleyes:)

Last edited:
White - 2002 GMC 2500HD
Gold - 2008 GMC Acadia
Silver - 2014 Ford Focus

Not a fan of dark cars - get too hot in the Summer.

Silver: 2008 Suzuki Forenza & 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe must have been a sale on that paint seems like every other car I see is that color.

Our vehicle now is teal blue. In the past Dh's vehicles have been for the most part white, and mine black. The last few years we have been sharing one vehicle (Retired). The choice of colour has been a bit of a bone of contention. So.. in compromise we've had a gunmetal silver vehicle, and now the teal blue. At least we both agree fire engine red is out!

ME: 2007 pearl white Mazda CX-9 This is our "new" car :thumbsup2

Kinda wanted black so we could call it the Black Pearl, but the interior we liked looked better with the white.
the following were all bought used so not any say so in color really, went for reliable/condition/miles

DH has a silver '06 Pontiac G6 GTP (Hoping we can get black for his next car, 10 years from now)

DD has a silver 2003 Toyota Camry

DS has a Chili Pepper Red '99 Jeep Wrangler

had to finally get rid of our '96 Quest van last fall :sad1:,,it was Teal.

Last edited:
We each have a MINI Cooper S, 2005, Electric Blue with white roof. Both bought new before we ever met.

2012 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, Black Diamond Tricoat.

2013 Morgan 3-Wheeler, Matte Green.

My car's color wasn't listed. It is a taupe Volvo XC90.

DH has two cars-- a light blue Honda Pilot and a bright electric blue Corvette.

Magnesium Pearlcoat. It has started a neverending debate in our house as to whether it is bluish-green or greenish-blue.

My Acadia is blue. Previously we had a burnt orange Dodge Caravan. We really did like it because it was different- easy to find in parking lots. So when we decided to get something with AWD we wanted something with color. The blue is not bright, but at least its something and so far no one else in town has a blue one. DD13 is still fuming over going to something so mainstream ;)

DD16 drives a bright yellow pickup with black hood and racing stripes. When we get DD13 something, she will want it to be colorful.

I don't ever want silver or tan or white. Our first minivan was beige- for some reason we bought the first one we looked at and I regretted it right away. I said it looked like a potato. Well, a month later it was damaged in our garage fire so it was a "baked potato".

The minivan is blue because that was what they had available but my truck is red because that's what I wanted and I was by-god going to get it.

Both DH and I have silver cars, which seems to be popular right now. DH has a 2009 Silver Nissan Rogue (he hates the color now and can't wait to get a new car Rogue with a different color) and I have a 2011 Nissan Sentra, but it is a deeper dark silver, l like it.

2012 Hyundai Tucson in a charcoal gray, although I forget what the color is actually called. Many of my cars, as well as my wardrobe and house, have been 50 shades of gray.

DW is driving her father's 1998 burgundy red Cadillac. Hoping to get another year or two out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter