Slight OT - Anyone receive an e-mail from DLRP???

scottishgirl87

DIS Veteran
If this isn't allowed then please feel free to delete.

I've just had an e-mail from "Disneyland Resort Paris" which says Dear Mr. Martin - which isn't me or anyone I know, lol. As well it's from an @magical-ears.com e-mail address - does DLRP use this? Or is this spam? All the links on it seem to link to the official website.

It's offering 2 days/1 night packages from just £135 per adult on selected dates, which I can't see offered on the official website?

Just don't want anyone falling foul to a possible scam? :confused3 Maybe it's just me, I haven't gave my e-mail addy to anyone else regarding DLRP, apart from obviously the official website so it could very well be them. Just seems a bit suspicious!!

DLP do use magical-ears as there email address I'm sure when sending promo emails

Sometimes Disney email people with offers that you cant find on the website. Not sure why the name is still the same, might be a problem there end. I remember they sent me a email saying hope you had a great stay before i had even gone on my trip :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter