Slide on ship

noseybuddy

<font color=purple>Did I miss something?<br><font
Is the slide on the DM and DW just for kids or can everyone use it? Is it small, or is it big enough for adults?

The pool is only for kids unless you a very short!! They have a height required and a height cutoff. I'm not sure what they are, but I'll look around to find out. If I can't find it, I know someone else will.

Found it!

Ages 4-14 and 32"-64"

So I guess that leaves me out even if I am short!!!!

Hope Disney builds a n ew ship and has a slide that teens can use. Like the slide on the Carnival Ships. That would be cool.

noseybuddy said:
Hope Disney builds a n ew ship and has a slide that teens can use. Like the slide on the Carnival Ships. That would be cool.

sounds good, i wanna go down the slide but im too tall and too old...im 17 :guilty:

I may be only 59 1/2" but I guess I don't pass for 14 years any more, DARN!
At least both my kids fit the requirements...

Ack! You have to be four? My Daughter will be three and four months when we sail in October and she will be sad about that. Of course, we will follow the rules!

My daughter will be 4 on the day we sail, so we JUST make the cut-off.

Do the kids need to be able to swim once they reach the bottom of the slide? We're planning on keeping them in swimming lessons once a week 'til then, but that doesn't mean the kids will be competent enough to swim on their own!

Enna

Enna said:
My daughter will be 4 on the day we sail, so we JUST make the cut-off.

Do the kids need to be able to swim once they reach the bottom of the slide? We're planning on keeping them in swimming lessons once a week 'til then, but that doesn't mean the kids will be competent enough to swim on their own!

Enna

No they don't need to be able to swim ... but when you hit the water at the bottom of the slide and it tends to splash your face pretty badly ... water up your nose kind of splash!

Memaw2Wm said:
No they don't need to be able to swim ... but when you hit the water at the bottom of the slide and it tends to splash your face pretty badly ... water up your nose kind of splash!

the slide doesnt empty out into the pool. Theres just water at the end of the slide but its nothing deep at all, not even a feet..and theres a rubbery material to slow you down. My cousin whos 10 loves it. :)

Thanks! I was under the impression that it ended in the pool. It sounds like my son (who doesn't like water in the nose) will have more concerns than my daughter (who is less particular about such matters!).

Enna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter