Sleeper sofa in a studio

StitchesGr8Fan

DIS Veteran
if you a staying in a studio with 3 or 4 people, do they open the sleeper sofa for you at night? Or would we have to make the bed every night?

And unless you are paying cash for that Studio or have elected to pay for daily housekeeping if you're staying on points, you will need to put up the sofa bed each morning as well. Being a DVC member is kind of like owning a condo in that there is no daily housekeeping unless you pay for it.

I would assume if you were on a cash reservation, housekeeping would make the bed if you left the sofa open but I don't think they would close it.

You don't have to necessarily "make" the bed, but just make it flat enough that you can fold it up for the day. We usually do that each morning then unfold it again at night and straighten it out a bit.

It's very easy to open up the sofa bed. Just take off the cushions and pull it out. You can put it back with the sheets still on it; we just move the pillows and blanket to the bed during the day.

My husband was stuck sleeping on it with one of our sons and he was very surprised at how comfortable it was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!