1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Sleeper sofa at Saratoga Springs

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by StitchBuddy, Jul 9, 2014.

1. StitchBuddy

StitchBuddy DIS Veteran

We are staying in a one bedroom at Saratoga Springs in a couple of week. :cool1: My DD17 will be sleeping on the pull-out-couch. Can you tell me if they are comforable for one person??:confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. lacrosse_lady72

lacrosse_lady72 I

It will fit one person, it would fit two when it's pulled out. But comfortable is something I'm not sure about. I'm okay with it, but I can sleep on the floor. I can see how it would be very uncomfortable for others though, but if your DD doesn't really have problems sleeping on not so great surfaces, then you'll be fine.

If she can sleep on the couch, not pulled out, that is a little more comfortable but more compact.

4. Ilivetogo

Ilivetogo I really DO want to live there!

My DD20 and her college roomie stayed on the pull-out couch in March and said it was fine.

[​IMG]IMGP0414 (1280x960) by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

5. JennyDrake

JennyDrake Darkwing Duck's Biggest Fan

My friend stayed on the pull out couch bed in may and reported it was comfortable. I don't see how two people would fit though...(I know that wasn't your question!)

6. twinboysmom

twinboysmom DIS Veteran

I have slept on them with my husband. It was fine. It found it more comfortable than some of the beds that wdw has in their rooms that remind me of slabs of concrete.

7. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

My cousin and her husband slept on the pullout and were totally fine. They're about medium-sized. My aunt slept on it first night and liked it (she's in her 70s) but they switched the next night because it worked out better for their family's sleeping arrangements.

8. StitchBuddy

StitchBuddy DIS Veteran

Thanks for taking the answer my question, It will just be my DD17 sleeping on it, so she should be fine.:)