Sky writing over disney

Ok...I have to say that people let the stupidest things annoy them these days. I mean, give me a break! No one is forcing you to make a decision to follow any particular religion. The message he is passing on is a simple one - that just happens to be true. Jesus loves you. Period. If you don't like it, don't read it. That is exactly what some of us have to do with all the obscenity out there today. It's called FREE SPEECH and whether some of you like it or not - that goes for ALL speech...even Christians can speak freely! *gasp*

:rolleyes: Its called 'Ruining My Pictures!!!"

If Jesus loves me so much, why is he letting My Skywriter sabotage my gorgeous shots with his ridiculous writings.

And quite frankly - I know who loves me - I dont need Mr Skywriter to remind me, when Im trying to take a picture!

Im quite certain Jesus is aware of how much I adore Disney and is actually annoyed at Mr Skywriter as well, for upsetting me. :rolleyes1

I guess - when you agree with it, it is. Is COME SEE THE STRIPPERS AT THE PUSSYCAT CLUB TONIGHT AT 8PM, okay with you? Would that be okay if you were wandering EPCOT and saw that? I doubt it.

Actually, I see these types of signs constantly at the beach. I don't particularly want to see those planes flying by while I am trying to relax on the beach - but hey, it is all part of free speech. Why get "annoyed" by something you cannot change?

:rolleyes: Its called 'Ruining My Pictures!!!"

If Jesus loves me so much, why is he letting My Skywriter sabotage my gorgeous shots with his ridiculous writings.

And quite frankly - I know who loves me - I dont need Mr Skywriter to remind me, when Im trying to take a picture!

Im quite certain Jesus is aware of how much I adore Disney and is actually annoyed at Mr Skywriter as well, for upsetting me. :rolleyes1

I am sorry, but this is truly ridiculous. Do you realize how large the sky is? If the message is in your picture at one angle...for goodness sake change the angle of the picture and *poof* it's gone. Not too hard...lighten up!;)

Actually, I see these types of signs constantly at the beach. I don't particularly want to see those planes flying by while I am trying to relax on the beach - but hey, it is all part of free speech. Why get "annoyed" by something you cannot change?

Disney imposed a no-fly zone because of (many reasons, including) the Church Street Station banners - yet Mr Skywriter is intentionally trying to get around that.

I am sorry, but this is truly ridiculous. Do you realize how large the sky is? If the message is in your picture at one angle...for goodness sake change the angle of the picture and *poof* it's gone. Not too hard...lighten up!;)

Youre a Christian. Youre okay with it.

Maybe me - and half the other people at Disney World arent. They shouldnt have to worry about it in a private, non-religious place, they pay money to be at.

I still find it annoying. And makes me :rolleyes: everytime I see it.

Jesus Love Me :) - how original.

Again - is "SELL YOUR SOUL TO SATAN!" cool with you?

I don't know exactly where I read this but, its probably less than productive to discuss individual religious convictions or beliefs.

Nobody can "win" in that debate.

;)

Poor robo... its like he is able to read the future... kind of creepy

Did you read the skywriter clouds to be able to predict this debate?
Or was it tea leaves?:lmao:

Look! An *S* form the notortious MR Skywriter....

100_1694.jpg

I wasn't pointing you out personally - if I were, I would have quoted you. I mean 'people' in general. People fuss and argue about the stupidest things! Of course I wouldn't want to see a sign that says "SELL YOUR SOUL TO SATAN" - but I wouldn't freak out because I saw it because I know that it is nonsense. That is my point. You (CathrynRose) don't like the sign - that is ok...but it doesn't mean that person cannot paint it! No sense getting your panties in a wad over it. THAT is my point...

Poor robo... its like he is able to read the future... kind of creepy

Did you read the skywriter clouds to be able to predict this debate?
Or was it tea leaves?:lmao:

I just...

KNEW!

:scared1:

:rotfl: I agree! CathrynRose...no hard feelings - and I didn't mean to single you out here! I am just more of the "don't sweat the small stuff" mind KWIM?

I understand that - but ....

Just cuz you (not you-you) say it's okay - ignore it, it's something that really ruffles my feathers when people SAY 'its okay, ignore it' more then the writing itself.

Its really not okay - because as previously mentioned - there's things that wouldnt be okay to be writing - Kwim?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when I saw this in July while on Expedition Everest, I felt a good feeling inside me and enjoyed the day even more.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter