Sky Tower at Seaworld now free.

Thats good to know but I thought it was worth the money and would have still paid. Love it at the top. Now going to have to stand in line for it instead of it being a virtual walk on..hey ho, I'll be there.:)

Oh good news, I've never been on it! :) Not sure why either as we are passport members! :lmao: Maybe we ran out of time!

Looking forward to actually using the SkyTower this year. Out of the amount of time i spent in SeaWorld on previous holidays, we never used it!

Sounds good to me. I've been to Seaworld over 5 times and have never been up due to the additional fee but now it's free, if i was going to Seaworld, would jump at the chance.

You couldn't pay me to go up it it! I'll sit at the bottom with a cocktail, thanks. :rotfl:

Went on this years and years ago, great views. Its always been closed when we've been since due to strong winds. Don't think i'd waste too much time queuing for it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter