Skipper's Cantina??

• I keep checking to see if it's even listed on MDE. I can't make my ADRs until next month but I already know this will be the hardest one to grab for my family. My DH thinks I'm absolutely nuts about securing an ADR for a restaurant that doesn't even have a menu yet!
lol doesn't matter right want to try it no matter what they have on the Menu!! We will keep watching to see what is offered

Don't skip out on BOG, unless you have been before and just want to try something new. If it opens in time do both! :)

We did get to eat dinner at BOG on our last trip so will switch to lunch there if we can get a ressie at Skippers.

Come on Disney...At least release the menu as a teaser...lol. Hopefully more info is given out as I can't find anything official about it since the start of August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!