Skippers Canteen ADR info.

Is it supposed to open online or on the phone first? Thanks for heads up.

Thanks for the tip. Hey, even if it's not true, we've got no other info to go by!

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup2
We'll be looking for you, if it turns out to be false. You know that right? :rolleyes:
That thought did cross my mind before I posted but I'm hoping the CL cast members that are doing the bookings would have some inside info.:) I had called to see if they could make an ADR for me when they became available and was told that they should be able to do it tomorrow for me if the info. they had gotten was correct. I was surprised and said really, and the CM said that's what they were expecting and to look for a confirmation number in my e-mail tomorrow. I'm like everyone else just hoping.

That thought did cross my mind before I posted but I'm hoping the CL cast members that are doing the bookings would have some inside info.:) I had called to see if they could make an ADR for me when they became available and was told that they should be able to do it tomorrow for me if the info. they had gotten was correct. I was surprised and said really, and the CM said that's what they were expecting and to look for a confirmation number in my e-mail tomorrow. I'm like everyone else just hoping.
Well hopefully, we'll all get lucky tomorrow. I'm hoping for December 20th or 23rd. :)

I have a request in with IPO also. I think I will hedge my bets and just place it myself. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter