Sketches Shape Ups ?

Tigger7570

Happiness is OKW
Hi:
I'm going to buy a pair of the Sketches Shape Ups, but I was wondering if there's a difference in the styles, i.e., metabolize, jump start, etc. Any help would be great.
Thanks so much.

Hi:
Thanks for the article. I actually own several pairs of Sketches and like them all so in deciding to get a new pair I wanted to try the Shape Ups more for support and comfort. I have read so many positive reviews in regard to how great they feel, that that was why I wanted to try them. I personally feel that if a sneaker feels good, you're more likely to want to go walking. However, the motivation doesn't come from the sneakers, it comes from the person. I just wondered if there was a difference in the comfort and support in the different styles of the Shape Ups.

From the reseach I did on the sketchers web site it appears that the designa nd results are the same regardless of the style.
I just ordered mine on Wed. from Kohls for $69.90--they were on sale for 99.99 and with a 30% off code and my kohls card they were $69.90

Thank you patsal. From the reviews I read, it seemed they were pretty much all the same, but I just wanted to check and see if there was any difference. I have a coupon for Kohl's for 20% and I also have 25% coupon from Shoebuy so I'm going to see which one works out cheaper.

Good deal at Shoe Carnival if you have one close. My mom & I printed a coupon on their website yesterday that expires today 5/21 for $5, $10 or $15 off. We went to get the Skecher's Tone-up flip flops. They were on sale for $39.98-we bought 1 pair & got the 2nd pr 1/2 off then the coupon scanned for $5 off. So we paid $58.83 for the 2 pairs (which we split-so only $29.41:cool1: a pair). The regular price for these are $54.99. They are so comfortable!:thumbsup2 I think I saw one style of the Shape-ups for $79.99 then 2nd pair was 1/2 off & then you can use the coupon too. But-the coupon expires TODAY!

I don't know of any Shoe Carnival's near me but glad to hear you got such a great deal. Thank you for replying.

They feel great to wear, love the fit BUT have not noticed any difference in the four + months I have had them....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter