Sketcher Shape Ups - Coupons?

rcepek

Hoping to go!
I've been looking at Sketcher Shape Ups and see them avail at Kohl's, Famous Footwear and a few other places. Does anyone have any coupons??? They are a little more expensive than I thought!!! TIA

Never seen a discount or a coupon on these, but I can tell you they are WELL WORTH the price!!! I have a pair, and they WORK!! Love them!! Don't want to wear nothing else, been walking on my treadmill with them, and have lost a good amount of weight, have had them since January. I recommend them to EVERYONE!

Shop around-- I just bought some yesterday and I found some at $99 and at another place they were $110-$120. I was able to buy them and while they were not discounted at all, they did tell me I could do their buy one get one free and pick out another pair of something else.

kohls seems to have them on sale every week for 99 bucks.
if you have any kohls cash you can use them to bring the price down.
also if you have the credit card there is the 15 percent off code. ive seen the code posted here on dis boards alot...

i bought a pair and had to return them :(

eta.. even the sketchers store excludes the buy one get one half off sale

I had the 30% off code from Kohls when I bought mine. The final price was $70.
That sale should be coming around anytime now. If I get a 30% code, I will share it.
I LOVE my Skechers Shape Ups!

if you do Bing, you can also save a some money there as well. I just bought mine, used the 15% off and free shipping on the website and also got $5 back in bing money....so out the door they cost me $85....not too bad, if they do even half of what Ive been told....they will be worth the money!!

I got mine at Kohl's. They were on sale for $99, and then I used a 30% off coupon. That was the cheapest I've ever seen them.

About a month ago I got a pair for $60.xx shipped. It was posted on slickdeals.net. There was a coupon code for womenwithin.com. It's a apparel store for size 14+.
HTH

Thanks; I would love to get them at Kohl's w/a 30%. I tried on a pair a few hours ago and they seem awesome!!!

Anyone try their Tone-ups? They are like the Fit Flops. My sister got me a pair and I plan on using them while at the World this summer.

Ang

There are some of the same type at KMart. They are leather. Either all white, or with pink or blue trim. Around $30.

I wear these if I'm going to be standing a lot. Helps your posture and my back doesn't hurt at the end of the day.

I ordered a pair and they arrived today. Unfortunately no one local or even Kohls carried the style I got, (mary janes) so I paid more than I liked. However, I'll be on my feet working 12 hour shifts this summer so if they work, they'll be well worth it. :thumbsup2

If I like these, I'll definitely check out Kohls for an athletic shoe, think I need to practice just standing still and walking first though. These will definitely take some getting used to.

They do take some getting used to. Be sure that you "work up" to wearing them full time. They suggest just 30 mins of wear the first day and to go up from there as you are comfortable. You will find some muscles that you didn't know you had!

And FYI for anyone with Plantar Fasciitis-- these are great for it. :thumbsup2

They do take some getting used to. Be sure that you "work up" to wearing them full time. They suggest just 30 mins of wear the first day and to go up from there as you are comfortable. You will find some muscles that you didn't know you had!

They came with an instructional dvd, they might be too complicated for me. :rotfl:

I paid $99 for them at my local Shoe Carnival. I got the black Mary Janes, since they work better with my work wardrobe.
They saved me from a broken bone last week! I had a 450-plus pound patient roll over my big toe with his wheelchair. The Shape-ups have enough cushion in them that I got no more than a bruise. Thank goodness I had them on and not my Danskos!!!!

They came with an instructional dvd, they might be too complicated for me. :rotfl:

:lmao: My kids were teasing me about needing to watch a DVD in order to know how to wear my shoes! And they told me I was going to be in trouble with the shoe police for wearing them longer than 30 minutes like the lady at the store told me.:rotfl:

I have been wearing MBT's (the original company for this rocker design AFAIK) for over a year so I already did the break in with those so I haven't worried about it for these. But they are a little different and I am having to adjust a little to them and to how my orthotics are working in them.

Keep an eye on slickdeals. Few weeks back a girl in our office was saying how she'd like to have some and I just happened to be on slickdeals at the time reading about a 30% off code. She took it as a sign and ordered right then. I can't remember what store it was. Not one I'd heard of before. She got them for $70 shipped. They came with in a few days and she said she really likes them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter