Skeleton Chairs Needed

Discussion in 'Virtual Traders Market' started by VirtuallyMe, Nov 14, 2005.

1. VirtuallyMe

VirtuallyMe <font color=darkorchid>I had a snail named, Ralph<

Yeah I know odd request right now- but I need about 7 skeleton chairs to put in a room. I had bought a few extras but now I want a few more lol.

I have most costumes (no herbie or space suits) and hats for trade- and will do so on a similar credit price trade- so 1 of the new hats for 1 chair (origionally 500 credits for chair and hat)

Any offers?

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mtlhddoc2

mtlhddoc2 DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Ask me my GRRRR fo

I think I have a couple of the chairs, would you have the Vote shirts from yesterday to trade? (all 5)

4. VirtuallyMe

VirtuallyMe <font color=darkorchid>I had a snail named, Ralph<

I only bought the few shirts that I actually voted with lol- I assume that they will lose their "vote" names and go back to being plain old tshirts and sweatshirts when staff gets around to changing it

Is there anything else you are interested in?

5. mtlhddoc2

mtlhddoc2 DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Ask me my GRRRR fo

I am hoping they wont! lol, anyway... not really, I have most of the stuff that has been released in the last couple months, got a rocket couch? lol
    barring that, I have no problem trading for anything similar in release value that is no longer available, hats, crowns, outfits, doesnt matter to me

BTW, looks like I have 3 space Skeletons Chairs.....

6. LisaInNc

LisaInNc Succulent Wild Woman

The post that I read about the shirts says that their name will go back after the voting. VMK still has not taking down the Halloween stuff so they might also be a little lack in changing the names back but they most likely will. I didn't bother buying the shirts for that reason.

7. GuestDude

GuestDude Earning My Ears

Ill trade vote tshirts for skeleton chairs