Sizzix problem See post #5

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by BernardandMissBianca, May 26, 2006.

1. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

I seem to have lost 2 of my sizzlets from Script. Does anyone know if I can get replacements for them or do I have to buy a whole new set? I couldn't find any info on their website.

I swear I packed them before leaving my grandmothers but I can't find them anywhere! I'm going to call her tomorrow to see if she found them. I'm so :furious: with myself!!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lisa

Lisa <font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p

Hopefully the missing pieces will turn up. I have that set if you need to borrow in the meantime. Let me know. :)

4. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

Thanks Lisa,I had just finished using what I needed them for, a swap. I'm moving my scrap stuff so hopefully I will find them as I organize everything. If not, lets hope Grandma didn't throw them away!

5. disneyfreakjackie

disneyfreakjackie <font color="blue">The only thing better than a Di

Oh CRAP!!! If Grammy can't find them I'd contact the Sizzix manufacturer ... hopefully they've had this happen before and you can get replacements!

6. BernardandMissBianca

HA!!!!! I found them this morning!!!! See what happens when you clean your scrap crap. They got stuck between pages in a magazine I had!

OH Happy Day!!!!! :banana:

7. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Glad you found them!!! I was wondering if you had gotten that cleaned up.. Have you found the dining room table yet? :rotfl:

8. BernardandMissBianca

UM..... Yeah...sure.....:rotfl2: well all of my stuff is gone but the rest is my darling hubby's.

One day we'll actually use it as a dining table and not an office/scrap table/homework spot/catch all.