Sizzix Email

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by cobbler, Sep 21, 2005.

1. cobbler

cobbler <br><font color=blue>Tag #1: (Under Construction:

I just got an email from Sizzix to get 40% off the most expensive item until 9-26. I am thinking I really want to get the Round-a-bout sizzlit alphabet.

Anyone else??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. piratesmate

piratesmate <font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t

I'm not planning on using it at all since I have 2 or 3 Mike's 50% coupons I can use. But can I make a suggestion?

That alpha is a few dollars less at Creative Xpress ($145.48) than it is at Sizzix. Sizzing S&H is $4.95 at least. Creative Xpress has a 40% coupon code and until the end of the month S&H is only $0.99!

Just a thought....

4. goofymom/pop

goofymom/pop <font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag

and love that alphabet, its not to big and not to small. I also have classic and graffiti but like the round a bout best.

Have fun whatever you do!!

5. cobbler

cobbler <br><font color=blue>Tag #1: (Under Construction:

Thanks for the tip Piratesmate.
    I really want that alpha but my Michaels doesn't carry it. I also want the doodle dots alphabars but they aren't in their store yet. But I can find them on ebay and I did see them at my LSS this week - go figure.

6. Franne

Franne DIS Veteran

There is someone on Ebay selling this alphabet with the converter for $60 (I think that was the price) plus $14 shipping. I am debating on whether to get it or not, the woman has good feedback. Just seems too cheap to me, because the alphabet even with a coupon wouldn't be that cheap and the converter is about $13. Am I wrong or is this a great deal?