Sizzix Email

cobbler

DIS Veteran
I just got an email from Sizzix to get 40% off the most expensive item until 9-26. I am thinking I really want to get the Round-a-bout sizzlit alphabet.

Anyone else??

I'm not planning on using it at all since I have 2 or 3 Mike's 50% coupons I can use. But can I make a suggestion?

That alpha is a few dollars less at Creative Xpress ($145.48) than it is at Sizzix. Sizzing S&H is $4.95 at least. Creative Xpress has a 40% coupon code and until the end of the month S&H is only $0.99!

Just a thought....

and love that alphabet, its not to big and not to small. I also have classic and graffiti but like the round a bout best.

Have fun whatever you do!!

Thanks for the tip Piratesmate.
I really want that alpha but my Michaels doesn't carry it. I also want the doodle dots alphabars but they aren't in their store yet. But I can find them on ebay and I did see them at my LSS this week - go figure.

There is someone on Ebay selling this alphabet with the converter for $60 (I think that was the price) plus $14 shipping. I am debating on whether to get it or not, the woman has good feedback. Just seems too cheap to me, because the alphabet even with a coupon wouldn't be that cheap and the converter is about $13. Am I wrong or is this a great deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!