Sizes for PJ pals and sweatshirtsat Disneydirect?

2littleprincesses

DIS Veteran
I know that the Pj pals run small do you buy 1 size up or 2? Also, I know the t-shirts run big, I am looking at a women's sweatshirt? Do they run big as well. Thanks so much!!!

I would only go one size up on the PJ Pals--because 2 sizes up and the arms would be too long. Just be prepared, that they will fit tightly.

Disney's Women's clothes are funny--everything runs different. Some T-shirts run VERY small--and some are closer to normal. Bathing suits run true to size for Small and MEdium--but for L - XXL they REALLY run big. Sweatshirts seem to be more true to size. AND....if you ever see a T-shirt that is described as "junior cut"--it is meant to be VERY tight and short. I wear a Small--and am comfortable in an XL or XXL on those Junior Cut T-shirts (and they are still relatively right in the bust).

I usually order the kids 2 sizes bigger than their normal size - they grow too quickly and I hate the struggle of the pj pals in the "correct" size. It is noted that the pj pals are not made of the non flammable material so if their is any chance of your child being near a fire be aware of this. As for adult clothing I get the next size up and have always found them to fit fine.

I got my 5 year old triplets size 8 in the PJ Pals. They're a little big, but not REAL big. They are in size 5T right now in all other sizes/brands.

Same here. I order 2 sizes up for my DS. This seems to be comfortable for him.

I've never ordered up in size for the PJ Pals...MY dd 4 is in the 4 now but even sometimes wears her little sister's size 2. The 6 looks so huge I don't think they will ever be tall enough to fit in them:)

I recently purchase the PJ pals as well. They seem to run small, and I have smallish kids.

The childrens T-shirts ran quite large, as did the ladies and mens swimsuits I ordered.

Hope this helps.

Denise

I also buy 2 sizes up. If not my DS belly will stick out with only one size up. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter