Size of Snack Credit Items

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by sdkuhn77, Nov 10, 2013.

1. sdkuhn77

sdkuhn77 Mouseketeer

We will be on the dining plan for the first time next year and I noticed items like chili cheese fries, biscuits and gravy, soups...etc on the list for snack choices. How big are they?

For example, we have a lot of dinner reservations for later in the evening and I am thinking that the chili cheese fries would be a good snack to tie us over until dinner. Is it big enough that a 4 and 7 year old could share?

TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mamato2wo

Mamato2wo Earning My Ears

There's a thread that have pictures of the snacks so maybe that would help determine the size?

4. kaybird

kaybird DIS Veteran

:)Snack items vary wildly on size, depending on what and where. The biscuts and gravy are easily sharable, the chocolate covered strawberry probably not. The cinnamon roll at Gaston's is big enough to split.

You can usually see what is available before ordering, or just split what you get, and if they need more, get something else. We love sharing snacks and cs meals, get a wider variety of food that way!

5. sdkuhn77

sdkuhn77 Mouseketeer

Thanks! I need to find that thread with the pictures. My 4 year old eats like a bird and I don't want to waste snack credits if they are going to not all be eaten, even though I am sure my hubby would help her out! ;)

6. beakerz

beakerz Mouseketeer