• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Size of Coffee Pot in Studios?

JulieWent

DIS Veteran
I know this has been asked a million times, and I have actually STAYED in a studio about a half-dozen times, but I can't remember because I seem to have misplaced my brain.

Is the coffee pot in the BWV studios a full-sized coffee pot? I need to know so I can get filters.

Thanks!

Julie, the brainless
;)

I believe they are the 4 or 6 cup versions, not the full sized..... but boy - I could be wrong!

I've been in studios many times, and sometimes there's small, sometimes full-size coffee makers. It doesn't seem to be consistent (like say, BCV has this size but BWV or VWL has that size). Also, be aware that if you get the small one and you want the big one, just call housekeeping and they'll bring one.

It could be either, LOL.

The studios (in all the DVC resorts) are generally equipped with the smaller, 4 cup size coffeemaker. However, those guests who want/need the larger size can call housekeeping and request the larger size. Sometimes, the larger ones are left in the studios after the guests who requested it leave.

Both sizes use the basket size filters. My advice to studio guests is to prepare for the size you need and then just call housekeeping if the one in the unit isn't what you need.

Best wishes -

Okay, well that explains why I can't remember. Maybe I'm not completely brainless.

Thanks everyone!

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter