Six Flags St. Louis cheapest tickets

KAYLI'S DAD

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know a cheap way to go to six flags in st louis? The tickets online are $37 per person saying everyone pays childrens price.

There are so many ways, definitely don't pay full price!
Check out Craigslist.org ST LOUIS for sure. If you are taking school age kids, lots of people sell the ones their kids get from school reading programs, and some sell adult (teacher) ones as well. Just make sure they fall within your date.

ALso, know it's a long shot, but on mycokerewards.com they are giving away tons of pairs of tickets all day every day...if you look under their instant win sweepstakes and click on the six flags tickets one, then click "rules" under section 5b, you can get 5 FREE chances to play (without using coke points). I know it seems like a long shot, but last season I did this and won a 4 pack of tickets.

Radio stations sometimes give them away.

Also, there are numerous promotions through Dierbergs for tickets.

Also, season pass holders (like me!) get coupon books where they can get friends in for $15, $10, or even FREE on select dates, some people may be selling these on craigslist as well, and will walk in with you so you can use them.

Have fun! And, one big tip....pack your own food and go back to the car to eat! Tastes SOOOO much better and is a ton cheaper!!

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! I will help in any way I can!

Haven't looked this year, but last summer kids (12 and under) free coupons were on boxes of cereal. May be worth checking next time your in the groc. We live in NC with no Six Flags close by, so I'm sure it was at least a regional marketing tool (if not nationwide). We had no problem using it at St. Louis Six Flags.

You can get free kids' tickets on specially-marked boxes of Post Cereals such as Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles...

ALso, know it's a long shot, but on mycokerewards.com they are giving away tons of pairs of tickets all day every day...if you look under their instant win sweepstakes and click on the six flags tickets one, then click "rules" under section 5b, you can get 5 FREE chances to play (without using coke points). I know it seems like a long shot, but last season I did this and won a 4 pack of tickets.

Does coke rewards mail them to you or can you print them. We are wanting to go this sunday.

They give you a code to redeem on Six Flags' website and then you print out the tickets.

Also, don't bring anything into the park you don't need with you if you plan on going on any major coasters. They have mandatory lockers at the entrances to a lot of the coasters that cost $1 to use, where you can't bring anything with you in line that won't fit in a pocket except refillable soda bottles.

Mc Donalds, banks and grocery stores usually sell discount tickets. I have a coupon for $20 off, but it is for the one in Chicago. They were doing a deal that you pay regular admission and you get a season pass, it may be worth it if you have time to return? GL!

Does anyone know a cheap way to go to six flags in st louis? The tickets online are $37 per person saying everyone pays childrens price.

With Six Flags, if you plan to go more than two days, a season pass is always the best deal. (Six Flags New England, one day tickets $47.99, season pass $59.99)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter