Six Flags Great Adventure and Hurricane Harbour Discount (Safari changing post 12)

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
My father inlaw works for Virtua and I wanted to share their family and friends discount here with my friends on the DIS. DH and I are season pass holders here so would love others DISers to enjoy a fun day to since not everyone can make it to Disney. This deal is good from 4/5/12 - 10/14/12 :goodvibes

Here is a copy of the flyer with the discount info.
Please Note: Password must be typed exactly like this - SixFlags1

This is for Sixflags Great Adventure and Hurricane Harbour in Jackson, NJ.

A Great Adventure ticket with tax and processing will come to - $41.29
A Hurricane Harbour ticket with tax and processing will come to - $31.98

Thanks! It seems like a good deal, but when I try to use it by adding the code to the "promo code" it doesn't recognize it. And when I try to click on the flyer you posted it requires a user name and password

It works I tried it before I posted. All the info is in the flyer.

All you have to do is this-

Click the flyer.

Username : virtua

Password : SixFlags1

Select what ticket you want

Then the amount of tickets

You can even buy parking

Then checkout.

It works I tried it before I posted. All the info is in the flyer.

All you have to do is this-

Click the flyer.

Username : virtua

Password : SixFlags1

Select what ticket you want

Then the amount of tickets

You can even buy parking

Then checkout.

Got it. Thank you. I wasn't thinking clearly this morning....daydreaming about Free Dining I supppose:rotfl:

Since I am asking in anouther thread about what DH and I can do next weekend (looking for something other then six flags). I thought I would bump this for those thinking of doing Six Flags Great Adventure and could be helped with a discount. :goodvibes

Important Safari Update!

As of September 30th you will no longer be allowed to drive your own car into the safari like you have been able to do for years. They plan to announce on August 30 their plans for the future.

Link to news article -
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501843_162-57496907/six-flags-to-end-safari-drive-thrus-close-early/

We don't really go to Great Adventure much anymore but I do remember the good ole days at the Safari when the monkeys would go crazy on the cars, climbing all over, swinging from the antennas and bumpers, and when you put fruit on your car, they would run over and grab it to eat. And of course the giraffe licking our window, what a sight that was!
It's probably better for all involved though. I imagine there were too many claims on damaged cars (even though I'm sure this is a sign stating GA is not responsible for damage). Yesterday on the way home from work, a local dj was talking about this and he said at the end of the safari near the gate was always a pile of windshield wipers and other assorted auto parts that had been ripped off. Yikes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter