SithS (Star Wars Dessert Party) Roll Call 2016 (Dates Released through Oct)

Added the party and fireworks schedule to the first thread.

Looks like we had a couple of people do it last night. How did it go? And we have a couple of more on Monday night, including @chunkymonkey. I can't remember if your birthday was during your cruise or while at Disney, either way :bday:. We are starting to hit the home stretch with only a few weeks left. Hopefully for those that have not been able to do it yet, they will extend it or start a new one in Summer. Hope everyone is having a great time. It seems like it so far.

Looks like we had a couple of people do it last night. How did it go? And we have a couple of more on Monday night, including @chunkymonkey. I can't remember if your birthday was during your cruise or while at Disney, either way :bday:. We are starting to hit the home stretch with only a few weeks left. Hopefully for those that have not been able to do it yet, they will extend it or start a new one in Summer. Hope everyone is having a great time. It seems like it so far.

Hii! We're at WDW right now, just enjoyed Illuminations and gearing up for DHS tomorrow. Our dessert party is tomorrow night! My bday was yesterday, thanks! It was an awesome cruise and the force WAS strong on the ship! The weather in FL has been a bit chilly at night but this afternoon was fantastic weather. I've never been at WDW with no humidity before! By the time you come it'll probably be a lot warmer. Cheers!

Hii! We're at WDW right now, just enjoyed Illuminations and gearing up for DHS tomorrow. Our dessert party is tomorrow night! My bday was yesterday, thanks! It was an awesome cruise and the force WAS strong on the ship! The weather in FL has been a bit chilly at night but this afternoon was fantastic weather. I've never been at WDW with no humidity before! By the time you come it'll probably be a lot warmer. Cheers!

What did you do on your birthday? Unfortunately, it was the last day of the cruise, wasn't it? I am getting ready for the release of summer 2017 cruises for us to book. The weather seems to be about the same in Orlando that it is here in Austin, which is weird. Usually, Orlando is a bit warmer, by 5-10 degrees, this time of year, but with more humidity. Neither place is getting much rain right now. Have fun at DHS tomorrow.

What did you do on your birthday? Unfortunately, it was the last day of the cruise, wasn't it? I am getting ready for the release of summer 2017 cruises for us to book. The weather seems to be about the same in Orlando that it is here in Austin, which is weird. Usually, Orlando is a bit warmer, by 5-10 degrees, this time of year, but with more humidity. Neither place is getting much rain right now. Have fun at DHS tomorrow.

Yes on my birthday we disembarked the Fantasty (sad) but then we checked into the Poly (yay!) - we had lunch at Morimoto Asia (yummy) and dinner at Ohana. At night we went to MK for some rides and ended with Wishes! It was a great day!

At the dessert party right now. Weather is warmer than the past few days and is actually really pleasant right now. Dessert party is slightly different than last year. No Jabba cupcakes but there are bb8 cupcakes. There is an addition of a savory section of fruit, cheese, olives, c3po crackers (like rebel hangar's last year) and yummy "sea salt quarter ration" biscuits. There are liquid nitrogen frozen Nutella mouse bites (good but melt quickly), and a delicious gigantic tray of galactic bread pudding topped with things like chocolates and m and ms. Drinks are similar to what they have had in the past. The fireworks are starting in a few minutes!!! TYYL!

Btw, the fireworks were amazing!! We loved it. It was perfectly timed to the music and IMO better than last year's. I didn't care for the stage show that much last year because you could only get a good view if you were up close. This year since there is no stage or screen (or hat!) there was a great view of fireworks from anywhere in the dessert party area. It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to see it again this week!

Btw, the fireworks were amazing!! We loved it. It was perfectly timed to the music and IMO better than last year's. I didn't care for the stage show that much last year because you could only get a good view if you were up close. This year since there is no stage or screen (or hat!) there was a great view of fireworks from anywhere in the dessert party area. It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to see it again this week!

I am looking forward to it. Just 15 days until we do the dessert partyparty:

OK, so we are in the home stretch. Next week is the last week for what has been bookable so far. I have mine on Tuesday. @bababear_50 and @Ryansdad0727 will be there Tuesday too. I will post a pic of what I will be wearing to this thread, if you guys want to say hi. I will probably be wearing an R2D2 shirt with an R2D2 earhat. Here's a pic of what I look like. This is DH, DS, and myself. DS will hopefully be wearing a BB8 earhat and t-shirt. If we don't meet up, have a great time.

dsc_0220-jpg.137058

If anyone wants to say hi, I will be wearing the following t-shirt tomorrow at DHS and for the dessert party.

IMG_0156.JPG

Dessert party now running through May 7th. First post updated.

Any word on what is coming for the summer or will it be extended?

No word yet on the dessert party. There will be a new show with fireworks and projections onto the Chinese Theater starting in early June, rumored June 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter