Site visit or planning session?

Ember

<font color=blue>I've also crazy glued myself to m
After reading the answer to a question in a different post I thought maybe I'd ask for opinions. I'll only be able to go down to Disney once before my wedding. And I'm not sure if a sight visit or a planning session would be more valuable. Any thoughts or experiences to share??

Thank you!

PLANNING SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without a doubt. You can check out pics of most (if not all) of the ceremony and reception sites via the internet and talk to other brides to figure out the best location for your wedding, but the planning session is 100% unique to your wedding and IMO it's invaluable! Seriously, I wouldn't even have to think twice about this one. Yes, the site visit is fun too, but it's no where near as important as the planning session. At the planning session, you plan every single aspect of your entire wedding and reception, plus you can throw a menu & cake tasting in then too!

Jennifer

I totally agree with Jennifer. A planning session is much more important since you plan the details of your wedding and even have the option of a menu and cake tasting.

Another vote for the Planning session. You make way more decisions on that than at a site visit. And there a plenty of images online for the sites.

Although I have not gone through it yet I think a planning session is the way to go. I was there in August and di an unofficial site inspection (just me and dh2b) although it was nice to see the sites in person as someone above siad you can see the general feeling of a room through pictures.

A PS on the other hand is the day you plan EVERYTHING else practiclly so I would think that is more important in pers JMHO! :sunny:

i agree with the other dis ladies, i would do the planning session. its more valuable & personal to your wedding. you can view the sites online & get a good feel from those & others reviews.

I will be the devil's advocate here...I personally was extremely disappointed in my PS and would vote for the site visit. I had viewed a million pictures inside and out but my dh and I did not choose OUR place until we were standing right in it! And looking back we are SO happy that we chose ADH over the place we had thought from the pictures were our ideal place!!! Plus, when we went for our site visit, we actually thought that was our PS (had no idea they were two seperate things and had thought I had arranged a PS with our SM, but it's all good). All the stuff that was accomplished during our PS, the only stuff that really seemed productive was that I decided to go with Disney Floral and just LOVED my floral person (cindy braak). I would vote for the site visit because I think that sets the stage for everything else...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter