Site to put photo on someone elses body?

TheRatPack

Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed
I used to have a program that did this and now I don't so I'm not sure if there is a site to do this or you have to have something on your computer already?

I wanted to add my sons face to a Doodlebop body....it's a surprise birthday party for him (he's 13) and absolutely can not stand the Doodlebops...even though his little brothers love it LOL

Anyhow, anyone know how I can do this to where it looks good enough to print? Or even if I could just change his picture green and make him look more doodlebop'ish and put him in a picture with the other three....that would work.

Thanks!

If you can get a picture of them and one of your son big enough I could add them using Photoshop.

Well, I don't have a picture of the Doodlebops LOL, we haven't ventured to see them in person. I only found clipart Online. I do however have a picture of him....but it's got background in it and I can't cut it out?

I guess I could snap a picture of him against a blank wall in the house....and tell him it's for something else LOL I appreciate you offering to help....do you just need a full body picture of him and then clipart of the doodlebops group?

Thanks again!

I found this picture on the web.

doodle_wp1_800.jpg

I can place him in back of the couch on the right behind the blue guy. If you could get him leaning on the couch from behind that would be good. something like this.

229402SDC.jpg

You want him to look like a green Doodlebop, correct?

Oh my gosh...that would be hilarious. Can you make him green too? I'll get him to pose now and tell him I'm just getting pictures for his album :)

Oh and do you just want it sent PM?

Please send it via e-mail. domthirteen at cox dot net.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter