Site 548 Display Video!! Updated with Part 2 Wishes

Thanks so much for posting this Carol! I loved watching Dave's display and this video helps me relive it... though video can't compare to the real thing. His wife told me he had been working on it since April and had spent $2,000 on it (which, if Dave is like me, probably means he spent closer to $4K!). Awesome!

Wow, we were lucky enough to be camping in the 500 loop recently and saw it pretty much nightly for a week. Never gets old!

So great - thanks so much for posting! We were lucky enough to see it in person too, and as awesome as the video is, live is just amazing.

I just finished sorting all my pics from the last 3 weeks and watching my videos of Wishes, Illuminations and the Castle Lighting. This is the icing on the cake! :goodvibes

Seeing all the pictures and video of Christmas at the Fort has made up my mind....we are going next December. Been putting it off for too long. Awesome video!!!!

Good job, Carol!:thumbsup2 I must say that this was truly the most awesome Christmas display I have ever seen at FtW! Thanks for posting!
:hug:

I have the rest of the video that I will post tomorrow I didn't realize I had recorded it in two parts

were you camping in Cotton Tail Curl? I think I saw your site! I went crazy over your camper. If not it was a twin

were you camping in Cotton Tail Curl? I think I saw your site! I went crazy over your camper. If not it was a twin

If it was Loop 1500, then yes that was me, I was in site 1520 right on the main road. Still working on pictures and a trip report. Should be able to post some more tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!