Sit Down Epcot Restaurants around $15 per person??

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at some of these menus and the prices are outrageous. Any suggestions for an Epcot sit down restaurant (table service) where the price will be more like $15 per person?

If you are trying for $15 per person you aren't going to find that at most TS anywhere @ WDW that's more like what you pay at most CS these days. Maybe if you do appetizers rather than entrees you can find something. The only ones I can think of where you might find lower prices might be Spice Road in Morocco & Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in Italy.

There's a pizza place there- I have read of people splitting a pizza and then it comes out around there. I know...expensive.

Some of the large pizzas at Via Napoli break down to $14-16 per person if two people share. That doesn't include drink and tip, though, and assumes two people in your party agree on a pizza to share.

Not in Epcot, but The Plaza in MK is good value for a TS, with entrees around $15 per plate.

Crazy. I have a couple of dinners planned, but we can't afford $35/$45 per person every night and afternoon of our trip. Not that big of eaters anyway. Seems like a real waste.

Do all the restaurants allow sharing of meals?
Maybe we'll just have dessert in one of two just for the experience, but have our real meal at counter service places.

If the prices at allears are up to date, it looks like most of the lunch entrees at Nine Dragons (China) are under $20. The least expensive entree on any menu likely will be the vegetarian option, and I think those are mostly $16 and up.

I'm looking at some of these menus and the prices are outrageous. Any suggestions for an Epcot sit down restaurant (table service) where the price will be more like $15 per person?

Chips and Queso at La Cava might be less than that... however, it would be really hard to turn down a margarita

Beaches & Cream is not inside Epcot, but it is just a short walk through the International Gateway to the Beach Club resort. Entrees appear to be in your price range (although, as a previous poster mentioned, this does not account for drink, tax, or tip).

As for sharing, I believe if you're paying out of pocket (i.e., not on the dining plan), few if any regular TS restaurants have any issue with it. You cannot, of course, share at buffets, shows, and the like.

Crazy. I have a couple of dinners planned, but we can't afford $35/$45 per person every night and afternoon of our trip. Not that big of eaters anyway. Seems like a real waste.

Maybe we'll just have dessert in one of two just for the experience, but have our real meal at counter service places.

The only people I've really seen eat TWO table service meals a day are on a dining plan - and most of them complain about too much food.

Why not pick one or two places for special meals OVERALL and then just counter service the rest of the time?

At epcot no one for your criteria. But you can go at Disney Spring at Wolfgang puck express and you give your order and They give you a number and you place it on your table (you choose The table yourself) They bring your entrée to you (and your dessert in same Time if you order one). And it's good! Soooooo good!

Any restaurant except buffet, family style or all you can eat can be shared and there are several that have large portions that are easily sharable and then you can share a desert if you are still hungry:goodvibes
We hate feeling stuffed so hubby and I share all the time. There are table services and counter services with large portions.
Hubby and I share several meals every time we go.

Portions at WDW are HUGE. I couldnt eat both lunch and dinner..and neither could anyone in my family, including hubby and 2 college boys all over 6' / 200lbs.

If you have a dining budget, I would suggest breakfast (cheaper than lunch) and dinner. Maybe have the breakfast a little later (9ish), then dinner a little early (5 ish).

Enjoy your trip :)

Portions at WDW are HUGE. I couldnt eat both lunch and dinner..and neither could anyone in my family, including hubby and 2 college boys all over 6' / 200lbs.

If you have a dining budget, I would suggest breakfast (cheaper than lunch) and dinner. Maybe have the breakfast a little later (9ish), then dinner a little early (5 ish).

That's pretty much what I do. Breakfast - a little more than I eat at home, but not gorging myself - and then I'll usually go with a late lunch as that menu *can* (not always) by less than the dinner menu and often have similar things. I'll supplement with maybe a snack in the evening if I need something.

Honestly, a couple of dinners is plenty for the experience. We love trying new Disney restaurants but find that many are overrated. Beaches and Cream, for example, is in your price range, but the food was just okay, and the place is super-small. Tables are crammed so close together I'm surprised the fire marshall allowed it. The real prize there is the ice cream-- which will quickly put you over budget.

I'd eat breakfast in my hotel room, keep TS choices to places unlike anything at home (for example, where I live, there's plenty of Italian places, so no Via Napoli or Tony's for us. I can't get Moroccan food, so I would choose Restaurant Marrakesh), and choose CS (or go off property if you have a car) for the rest. There's a lot of quality CS in WDW that are worth it-- like Flame Tree in AK.

As a PP mentioned, consider your TS meal at lunch. Prices at many Epcot TS are significantly lower at lunch than dinner. Sometimes for the same entree. Restaurant Marrakesh is a good example. If paying OOP, I try to have my "big" meal at lunch when eating in the parks. The other option is to look at WDW resort restaurants as their menus can be slightly less $. Here are some of the places I often go to when paying OOP: Restaurant Marrakesh (lunch), Trails End dinner buffet at Fort Wilderness, Beaches & Cream (make reservations early as it fills quickly), Yak & Yeti (lunch - appies), Sanaa (lunch or dinner - look at the full bread service appie), Wolfgang Puck Express at DD and Earl of Sandwich at DD. Also consider Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. While a CS cafeteria, the entrees are actually very good and large portions eg rotisserie chicken.

Last edited:
TS dining at Disney isn't for the faint of pocketbook.

It's hard to eat OUTSIDE of Disney anywhere for $15/person for full service...unless you're talking about some local meat and 3 type eatery. Disney is a whole different world.

I agree-we rarely eat 3 meals a day. We usually do breakfast, some sort of snack, dinner. And never more than one TS in a day, because we can barely walk after!

Well to be fair, you are at Disney World. If you can't afford to splurge on table service you probably shouldn't go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!