Sit down breakfast in the parks

cruisingmickey

disney 100
Hello,

Looking for a relaxing breakfast spot, without Character dining, for 2 people with rather hearty appetites; not really looking for something quick or sandwich-y.

Thanks

You won't find relaxing inside the parks. For non character relaxing, I'd recommend the GF Cafe, Kona Cafe, Kouzzina, Captains Grill. If you want a large meal, Boma is a very good breakfast buffet. All of these are resort restaurants.

I don't think there are any sit-down breakfast places in the parks that don't have characters.

I don't think there are any sit-down breakfast places in the parks that don't have characters.

I can't think of any either. We are two adults who don't care much for the characters, but our favorite breakfast is Tusker House at AK. You can bypass the line for Donald as you walk in and just nod at the characters as they approach your table and they will keep moving. It's worth it because Tusker House is such a cool atmosphere.

Another good breakfast stop is Kona at Poly. You can just hop on the monorail as well.

Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion at EPCOT has full egg-and-potato breakfasts. Whether it's relaxing or not will depend on how crowded it is that morning.

The ONLY table-service breakfast "in" a park without characters is the Rainforest Café at Animal Kingdom. Disney is woefully lacking in this department. Outside the parks, try Kouzzina, Olivia's Café or the Grand Floridian Café.

We loved Kona Cafe @ Poly resort for a nice bfast. The best bacon I've ever had! Hubby LOVED the kona french pressed coffee :)

nkereina said:
I can't think of any either. We are two adults who don't care much for the characters, but our favorite breakfast is Tusker House at AK. You can bypass the line for Donald as you walk in and just nod at the characters as they approach your table and they will keep moving. It's worth it because Tusker House is such a cool atmosphere.

Another good breakfast stop is Kona at Poly. You can just hop on the monorail as well.

Total ditto. Tusker breakfast was awesome, and a very cool atmosphere (more noisy than bustle-y, IMO, so I still felt very relaxed). We're trying Boma this trip as I always get that same vibe there at dinner.

Kona is my fave, though, for the insane Tonga Toast. The massive sausage is the only thing that prevents a sugar coma......(need a Homer Simspon 'mmmm, hog fat' smiley)

Not sure that "relaxing" and "in the parks" are phrases that go together :rotfl2:

If you want a filling breakfast, that is does not have characters, you will have to enjoy breakfast at one of the many resorts. Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club has a nice breakfast buffet as well as menu choices and is often fairly quiet. Kona at the Poly is also a favorite breakfast spot of ours too. I know others have posted Grand Floridian Café and The Wave as well as Kouzzina.

When my husband and I go to the parks, we almost always eat character breakfast buffets in the parks. We are both big breakfast eaters and this is the best option for us. We don't really care about the characters and we usually just say "hi" and go back to eating our meal. I highly recommend this to anyway as the best option for breakfast in the park.

I know that you asked for in the parks but non character and non rushed, I couldn't think of one . Boma's though, fits for non rushed and good food with a lot of variety.

Another vote for Tusker house we love the food and the atmosphere plus it's nice to be in near the front of the line for the first safari ride of the day.
Crystal palace is cute as well you can just say no thanks to the characters.
Overall I would say you would be fine at the character buffets just tell your server you are there for food and that's it.

There isn't much in the parks that fits our description, but Kona at the Poly is a good option and is on the monorail loop, Kouzzina at the Boardwalk is good too. Boma has a great breakfast buffet. These are all resort options but fairly easy to get to from the parks. I also enjoy Ohana breakfast at Poly and Tusker House at Animal Kingdom, but they do have characters.

There aren't any sit-down breakfasts INSIDE the parks without characters. (Rainforest at AK is actually outside the park gates, but it's the closest you can get to a park and not have characters - although it's not exactly quiet or relaxing.) There are lots of good resort options near parks mentioned. The Wave should be mentioned, and it's in walking distance of MK at the Contemporary Resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter