Sister just checked in to WL with free dining!

caracap

Mouseketeer
I just talked to her, she said the airport, ME (which worked fabulous for her) and the hotel while checking in were very slow. She did say the pool at WL & the CS there was very busy. She was off to Epcot, I will find out in the morning how crowded Epcot & Coral Reef were. YAY! for free dining starting, we need to wait until the 22nd here!

Can't wait to hear about the how crowds at Epcot & Coral Reef are this week. We leave in 2 weeks!!

I want to hear more too, please!!!:cool1:

Please give us ALL the details. Leaving in 2 days-- can hardly sit still:banana: :banana: :banana:

Alright, i got an update today.

Weather is extremly hot. 97 degrees. They did have a down poor this afternoon.

Last night, It took forever on the bus that was not air conditioned to get from WL to Epcot. They had to stop at Ft. Wilderness to pick up as well.
Coral Reef was good. She thought it was better in Decmeber. Epcot was crowded, but the waits were bearable.

Today they were at MK. The boat was great to MK. The wait times were not any more than 25-30 minutes for rides. If they were 30 minutes they would just get a fast pass. Columbia Harbor House was her CS meal. They were happy with that meal, EXCEPT for the kids meals. She said for the most part it was an Uncrustable or one other item offered for the kids. So, they have been paying OOP for her son.

They were going to MGM tonight. They have a ressie at 50's, so I will find out tomorrow how they made out!! They are there until Monday!

I can't wait to go now!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter