Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep coming back to this because it's great to think I might find someone on here, maybe even in this thread, that's my magical someone.

It's been said this isn't dismates or a dating site, but let's be honest people have found love without dating sites for years, strong, powerful, lasting love.

...I just think that maybe the magic of Disney is well suited to love and happiness. It gives me hope.

I'm just having a sappy, sentimental moment folks, don't mind me.

I think that's very sweet! I hope something good comes your way soon!pixiedust:

I keep coming back to this because it's great to think I might find someone on here, maybe even in this thread, that's my magical someone.

It's been said this isn't dismates or a dating site, but let's be honest people have found love without dating sites for years, strong, powerful, lasting love.

...I just think that maybe the magic of Disney is well suited to love and happiness. It gives me hope.

Dont give up...Magic can happen anywhere...I only say this because it has happened to me...(and wow did it ever)...I have found my soulmate on this site...We now live together...And we are planning our future together...Let your hope run free...Believe in your dreams...It doesn't happen for any reason's that need to be explained...trust in your heart...and thats all that you will need...When you find it, you will know that it's true...And you will never have to explain....Period....

I dont know where you heard that this isnt a "dating" / "singles" site...(thread)...Whomever said that must have been confused...Thats too bad...Cause it can and does happen...:goodvibes

Dont give up...Magic can happen anywhere...I only say this because it has happened to me...(and wow did it ever)...I have found my soulmate on this site...We now live together...And we are planning our future together...Let your hope run free...Believe in your dreams...It doesn't happen for any reason's that need to be explained...trust in your heart...and thats all that you will need...When you find it, you will know that it's true...And you will never have to explain....Period....

I really like that part you said, that I put in bold. See it in Cait and Bob, and a couple others...

Have a good night all!

I really like that part you said, that I put in bold. See it in Cait and Bob, and a couple others...

Have a good night all!

Well geez...I wrote it myself....Does that mean that you like it Sharon?...(i hope so)...either way its the truth...:goodvibes

Good morning everyone!!! Hope you are all doing well today!

I have a habit of reading my horoscope most mornings for the humor of it... todays was good! LOL

Things are slowing down a lot in your life, and your 'To Do' list is starting to dwindle down to nothing. This is good news -- before the end of the day you are finally going to get that break you've been yearning for! This might be the perfect time to investigate that new hobby, research a new vacation spot, or look further into a new investment opportunity. This isn't the right day to move forward on anything, but it's a wonderful time to get your feet wet.​

Hmmm me thinks Disney is a great place to check and the new part can be the BLT DVC :) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well geez...I wrote it myself....Does that mean that you like it Sharon?...(i hope so)...either way its the truth...:goodvibes

:thumbsup2

So adorable :grouphug:

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

guess I had better pack

Me too... I'll be doing it tonight when I get home - have to work all day, donate blood after work, then go to a choir rehearsal - then finally home to pack. :goodvibes

I think we're going to give Cait a double dose of hives this time! :rotfl:

:upsidedow

Just jumped on to try and keep up with everyone, but had to say that this is true and very sweet Rob. :hug: You never know where you will find the one, and starting here makes sense for most of us since I know for me, loving Disney is a pre-requisite this time around!! :)

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day today!! :goodvibes
Andrea

Me too... I'll be doing it tonight when I get home - have to work all day, donate blood after work, then go to a choir rehearsal - then finally home to pack. :goodvibes

I think we're going to give Cait a double dose of hives this time! :rotfl:

:upsidedow

Me thinks so too! :rotfl2:

It is a great feeling! I am feeling so free of things now that I am done with all I have been trying to do. A new page. I have been purging papers and got all that were in one room either ready to go to a friend, shred or out in trash. I think there are more in a box from when i moved though. Then I am hearing from some friends I havent heard from... love it!

Hope you have a great time at your camp this weekend! Am sure you will! Hope to see some pics. What activities will be at this one?

That's what the last 9 months of my life have been, new pages. It is a great feeling. Oh there will be plenty of pics and video!! I'm going to be focusing primarily on contact staff and contact fire...where you play with the fire on your skin. I'm hoping to come back without any skin graphs. hahaha

Here is a link to video of my first time using fire fans...I will be doing a lot of this too:
http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l69/mandygirl77/?action=view&current=MVI_1805.flv

We broke it again.

Next chapter - same subject :cool1:

Three weeks from today :yay: - but too early for dancing bananas.

That's what the last 9 months of my life have been, new pages. It is a great feeling. Oh there will be plenty of pics and video!! I'm going to be focusing primarily on contact staff and contact fire...where you play with the fire on your skin. I'm hoping to come back without any skin graphs. hahaha

Here is a link to video of my first time using fire fans...I will be doing a lot of this too:
http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l69/mandygirl77/?action=view&current=MVI_1805.flv

So Cool - that is impressive.:cool1:

So someday I will see you in my Favorite show?
(The Festival of the Lion King)?????

Nicely said Rob. This may not be a dating site, per se, but it is a community and it's only natural that people here will continue to share their love for Disney, and even meet, make friendships, and find love. Your love for Disney is something that everyone here shares, and that's as good a place to start as any :).

Shawn, I know I'm not alone in being happy for you and Jill and the kids for what you've all found together and continue to nurture. :)

Good afternoon everyone!

Shawn, I know I'm not alone in being happy for you and Jill and the kids for what you've all found together and continue to nurture. :)[/QUOTE]

i 2nd that!:cool1:

That's beautiful Shawn and so true.

Yes, it can happen ANYWHERE...and when you least expect it to

Happy Thursday Afternoon Everybody!

I was in shock today to see the high temp to be 51 degrees for the day! So I am chillin' (literally) and warming up by planning hypothetical (at the moment) Disney trips.

Nice report, Robin! You had good luck with your room ressies, i am not having much luck so far with the wait list.

Thanks Augie, still workin on that report...lol We sure did have good luck with the DVC ressies. I think it was partly due to the 2 week before booking and we took what they had for a night and 2 nights, knowing that moving to BWV from BCV was just a walk across the Boardwalk. Now if I had actually planned in advance...probably not. Good Luck with the waitlists!!!!

This is so sweet, Shawn! Now go give your girl a big hug :)

Hi everyone. I just want to say that I am looking for a whole new nose after these past few days of sneezing, sniffling, and attempting to breathe through the model I have now. I need an upgrade. Seriously. I am just happy to be able to be upright long enough to hop online and check the boards. I hate being sick!

I think the relationship Shawn and Jill have made for themselves is beautiful. I am a big ole romantic dreamer and still hold hope that my prince will come someday, sweep me off my feet and love me like no one has ever loved me before.... sigh... dorky I know, maybe it is the fever talking...lol... but it is nice to dream. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter