1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 2

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by cdn ears, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acm563

acm563 Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a

:lmao: There are some things that are beyond repair....my brain is one of them:lmao: Now off to get stink weed from school so catch up with ya later:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ANTSS2001

ANTSS2001 <font color=deeppink>Talented Poet<br><font color=

:eek: is this ME ????? how can you get lost ?????? :faint:

4. ANTSS2001

time for me to get ready for work myself :headache: 12 days straight through.... :faint:

Have a good week Peeps!!!!!

5. tawasdave

tawasdave I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up

mmmmmmmmmmm, and some things don't need repair....:lovestruc :love: :lovestruc :love:

6. PirateMel

PirateMel DIS Veteran

Just keep saying work=Disney. :grouphug:

7. ANTSS2001

I am trying.... I am trying... work.. disney $$$... work... Disney $$$ work.. oppss mortgage :lmao: ... work.... Disney $$$ ... work... Ok..Ok..Ok.. bills .. from Disney trips :lmao: Whew!!!!!!!!

Ok this is really it!!! Hugs!! :hug: :grouphug: :cheer2: :flower3:

8. Sha

Sha °O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter i

Deb will definitely send some prayers for that lady and her family, your daughter and grandson too. I am sure that was scary for all of them. Sorry you were sick too for part of your trip! That is NO fun at all. Hope you are feeling better!

Tracy good luck on the smoking cessation :) am sure you will do well!

Mel, am going to be at OKW this weekend, need anything? :) Are you going to redo that room down here when you move??? ;)

It is official... I am a RN! Got my license in the mail today!!! Love it! Just pumped up the excitement all over again! (now I need to remember this number)

9. tawasdave

tawasdave I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up

CONGRATS SHA!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

10. Sha

11. PirateMel

PirateMel DIS Veteran

Woo Hoo - It must be official if it is in print :banana:
    Congratulations again - way to go.

Hmmm - I need to be there, does that count.

12. PirateMel

PirateMel DIS Veteran

Sorry to hear prayers to your family and hers. :grouphug:

Melanie

13. Costumesaremylife

Costumesaremylife <font color=purple>If someone's baking. I'm eating

Congratulations on becoming an RN Sha! Do you have all those cute scrubs with fishies and frogs on them?

14. cdn ears

cdn ears DIS Veteran

Or the hour prior to it as AR was on :rotfl2:

and yes DH was very good

15. cdn ears

cdn ears DIS Veteran

Does this mean that Carrie has passed on her role to someone else or just becoming friendlier :sick: :eek:

16. ttester9612

ttester9612 Magical Moments

That's what LOVE is all about, sharing and caring. Especially the sharing of colds.....:hug: AND DISNEY... I'm so glad that you found that happiest. :thumbsup2

17. acm563

Sharon I have been meaning to ask you does Florida offer multistate privledges now. VA started that a few years ago and it has helped tremendously for those who live near the state lines...

18. ttester9612

ttester9612 Magical Moments

That's my next purchase...."MR POTATO HEAD" and I plan to place him on my desk, right dear Amy's DD picture she made me. :thumbsup2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENSIS, JUSTIN and KIMMMIE....I pray it's been a wonderful day for you. :woohoo:

19. Sha

LOL am glad it was good :)

Thanks! I do not have any with fishies or frogs... I do have WTP, Eeyore, Dalmations, Mickey and Bambi. I think I need some with Tink :)

Thanks again Mel!

I am not sure if this is the same as what you mean Angy. I dont know any that work close to state lines to work in more than one state at same time. But I dont know why someone couldnt hold multi-state licensures. I know VA nurses do, because of transfers to other states, and they have just kept them up in all of them that they have worked in. And have known some snowbird type nurses too.

20. acm563

I will thank you for Genesis (and thanks to all who wished him a Happy Day) I dont think he had time today to even think about lurking...:lmao: He has been bugging me ever since Friday about what his surprise is, he has spammed Carries text messages asking her, tried to trick her by telling her I had told him what it was etc etc... Now today I have had text messages all day long asking me are we at Disney yet, or 31 more days or cant we go NOW, I wanna go NOW!!! etc etc...and of course hes already into the "I'm too excited to sleep" mode as he has been reading different interesting Disney facts to get the excitement going and it has taken over :lmao: I am very fortunate to have a son who loves disney as much as I do..now if I can just get Marie trained....hahah am hoping that next year Carrie will take Kayla at the same time I take Marie and so Marie will feel the peer pressure and have to be brave and ride the rides...lolrof...

21. Sha

I have one, just not on a desk. Got that idea from Brenda. Cant wait to get some Disney pieces to change for mood. I highly recommend it! great therapy for a couple minutes at work :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.