Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster has it... not sure where Knoebels Grove is

that is because Knoebels Grove is one of the best kept secrets in PA. it is an old fashioned park, no fence you walk right in and pay for rides,, they have received numerous awards for best amusement park food lots of trees...

that is because Knoebels Grove is one of the best kept secrets in PA. it is an old fashioned park, no fence you walk right in and pay for rides,, they have received numerous awards for best amusement park food lots of trees...

I love Knoebels Grove! My dad's cousins live in Williamsport and I would sometimes stay with them in the summer for a week or two growing up and we always went there. Nobody else I know has ever heard of it. Very cool :goodvibes

I love Knoebels Grove! My dad's cousins live in Williamsport and I would sometimes stay with them in the summer for a week or two growing up and we always went there. Nobody else I know has ever heard of it. Very cool :goodvibes

I've been to 2 dismeets at knoebels

Great weekend here too! Was Dads Birthday on Saturday so had great fun making a Space Invaders cake for him! I have a slight addiction to cake decorating, so was the perfect excuse to get baking!
Unfortunately it was back to work this morning, but I shared some cake and this seemed to cheer everyone's Monday up a bit!

I've been to 2 dismeets at knoebels

Awesome. :)

My weekend was nice but this morning was awful. Did anyone else get blasted by this wonderful winter ice storm? Every school in the surrounding area was closed, except for mine. I slid the whole way there. It's warmed up a bit and everything turned to rain so it is not treacherous driving anymore, but it is just really cold and ick out. I need summer!

Awesome. :)

My weekend was nice but this morning was awful. Did anyone else get blasted by this wonderful winter ice storm? Every school in the surrounding area was closed, except for mine. I slid the whole way there. It's warmed up a bit and everything turned to rain so it is not treacherous driving anymore, but it is just really cold and ick out. I need summer!

This weather has been brutal all week.I feel your pain.:wizard:

Just a few more weeks till baseball and my Phillies signed 2 more players today .Maybe I can have another magical year like 2008 when I was wearing all my Phillies stuff at the Magic Kingdom on the day of game 1 of the World Series.:goodvibes

I just read this morning that the Flower and Garden Festival is going to have

Specialty drinks will include:- Dole Whip with Spiced Rum

I have had many a Dole Whip but never with Rum :thumbsup2

I heard about that this weekend. I'm really wishing I could make a trip down there.

Then again.... you know if it's a hit, It'll be back for the F&W, so I guess I'll just have to wait. (I'm guessing....The Hawaii booth if it returns.)

I tried to Dole Whip for the first time last year. I was SO excited to try it because everybody always raves about them... and then I didn't like it. I was so disappointed!

I wonder if the rum would help. Hmm...

Rum always helps. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I am a newbie to this thread, hello all. I love dole whip and spiced rum. The combo would be great.

:welcome: to the thread!

Dole Whip with Rum...yes please!

I just found out there are other places in the US that have Dole Whip, I'm from Jersey and there's a place in PA that sells it, I might have to make a trip soon. Apparently there is a lot of places near Syracuse that sell it.

Knoebels, and Dutch Wonderland. :thumbsup2

We really haven't talked shoes in awhile, that used to be a regular topic!!!

I have never had the dole whip, but maybe with some rum I'd try it! :confused3

You've NEVER had a Dole Whip?! How did that happen?!!

sigh.... everyone wants a Prince or Princess

nobody wants a pirate: :sad1:

How can someone know what they want, if they've never experienced it? :confused3

I am heading out to WDW today because its either that or sit around staring at my clean apartment wondering what I should do today. Its supposed to reach 78 degrees today, clear and sunny. Yay. I can wear jeans and a tee shirt and be comfortable. No jacket required. Actually, going to see a friend today who is planning on swimming at OKW today with the kids. . .guess I will bring a swim suit.

May you die a horrible painful death! That's just cruel to those of us who've been dealing with temps and windchills that are low enough to still qualify for children's rates at the parks....

:headache:

Hi! Thought I'd jump in...
I've been on the DIS board for almost a year now.
Next trip for me and my boys is coming up in May!
They know we are going, but don't know we are going for Star Wars Weekend.. very excited about that!

I'm 34.. from Ontario, Canada. I'm about 20 min outside of Buffalo.

Hoping to meet some new friends who are Disney lovers :)

:welcome: to the SSC!! Feel free to join into the conversations!

And if you go during certain high-rainfall times of year, You can even enjoy their awesome rapids ride or go swimming from ride to ride!

:rotfl:

Haha. It was a nice 75 degrees here in Jacksonville today! Felt so nice! Really wish it would rain though, all this dang pollen here make my silver car look gold. It's disgusting looking.

As for the Dole Whip w/ Rum. I will let you guys and gals know how it is. I plan on going down for at least two weekends for Flower and Garden. I'm into photography, so I want to get some sweet shots (of things other than flowers)!

Ugh, I need to move down there! It was cold again here today! I have a lot of family down in Jacksonville and St Augustine so one day I will move down there!!

1Rum always helps. :goodvibes:goodvibes

2.How can someone know what they want, if they've never experienced it? :confused3

3And if you go during certain high-rainfall times of year, You can even enjoy their awesome rapids ride or go swimming from ride to ride!

:rotfl:

1, it certainly does
2. very true, you know what they say. once you've tried Calico Jack, you never go back

3. best waterpark ever

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter