Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by DCTooTall, Oct 25, 2012.

1. bluedevilinaz

bluedevilinaz DIS Veteran

Congrats Meri! Welcome to the club! :rotfl: Best of luck on your finals!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nurse.darcy

nurse.darcy DIS Veteran

Congratulations my friend. Awesome.

4. ctnurse

ctnurse DIS Veteran

I hope you, Mom and Dad have a great Christmas and New Year. We put up our tree over Thanksgiving weekend. We have some Disney ornaments but no Scooby Doo. I would love to see a picture of the finished product.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, you really have a beautiful family. You made a stunning bride, you are glowing. Congratulations!

5. Brocktoon

Brocktoon 21st Century Schizoid Man

Congrats!! Amazing way to close out a year, and head full speed into the new year!

6. jagfanjosh3252

jagfanjosh3252 #1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

So. I'm at Disney for the grand openings. So awesome. Test Track is WAAAAAY different.

7. DIS_MERI

DIS_MERI Mouseketeer

Good different or bad different? My kids all 3 loved this one....in fact they didn't mind missing Disney this year so much just because they knew test track was closed when we would have been there. Between TT and BTMR (their other favorite) changing it might be like a whole new Disney for them. Which, since their new stepdad, brother and sister have never been, could be a good thing :)

Thanks, everyone. I think I can speak for both of us that we are very, very happy. Couldn't have imagined I would be where I am now at this time last year, but wouldn't change it for the world :love:

8. chiburple

chiburple Mouseketeer

Congratulations! It's always nice to hear peoples fairy tales come true.

My tree has it's fair representation of Disney too! That's if I ever get it up. You should post pictures when it's done.

Evening and welcome! :)

9. DMOMof3

DMOMof3 <font color=teal>When will my DS14 ease up on this

Congratulation, you make a beautiful family, I love the pictures. Good luck with finals!

10. jagfanjosh3252

Hello from EPCOT

[​IMG]

And, on Test Track. It all depends on how you like change. I still enjoy the ride. But, it's nothing like before to me. Don't really want to spoil it by going into further details

11. DefLepard

DefLepard DIS Veteran

Please tell me that is an Epcot French Pavilion Grand Marnier Orange slush :thumbsup2

Can't wait to try the new Test Track next week :woohoo:

12. jagfanjosh3252

13. Brocktoon

Brocktoon 21st Century Schizoid Man

Don't know if you're still down there, but you've gotta check out the Tipsy Duck in Love drink at the China pavilion. Discovered it during the October trip and it soared to the top of my favorite non-F&W Epcot mixed drink list (I've got a lot of fav lists)

Got my tree in the stand and watered this morning, but no decorations yet. It's hard to mistake my tree for anyone else's, as I focus on my BIG FOUR themes ... Disney, Beer, Guitar, and Scooby Doo. I'll try and post some pics once I decorate this year as I got a few new Scooby and Beer ornaments. Here's a couple pics from last year's tree:

[​IMG]

Scooby with some other Dis ornaments ... I love the 'Cars' themed WDW vehicle ornaments. There's a WDW bus in the upper left

[​IMG]

'Cars' monorail along with some of the guitar stuff to the right

14. jagfanjosh3252

Hmm. Might try that another time. Don't plan on going back to EP again.

15. karice2

karice2 DIS Veteran

I love to travel to U.K. by myself. Really easy to navigate and not that long of a flight. Planning my solo birthday trip there now. It is still a bit up in the air though because I am planning something a bit bigger.

My plan is to quit my job, sell all my stuff and take off traveling the world for about 2 years. Right now my tentative plan is to take off in 15 months.

All I can say is that I am scared crapless but determined to do this.

16. taramoz

taramoz DIS Veteran

Question for those of you who own DVC, do they allow you to book just 1 night on points?

17. jagfanjosh3252

So. I just rode RNC WITH Steven Tyler!!

18. taramoz

taramoz DIS Veteran

How in the world did you do that????:thumbsup2

19. jagfanjosh3252

I'm at HS. In the Single Rider line. A coaster came up from around the area where you get off at and it has about 10 people in it. When it stops like at the normal loading area, and man speak to the guy sitting up front. Next thing I know. I'm in the coaster. And when I get off. I saw who it was.

20. jagfanjosh3252

Now I'm in the Indiana Jones Stunt show!!

21. Hollywood Glitter

Hollywood Glitter DIS Veteran

LOL ... You know waht I'm a DVC member and I don't know! I'll look it up and get back to you.:confused3