single serving drink mixes

disneedee

DIS Veteran
i've seen these mentioned here before but haven't paid a lot of attention. found them on office depot web site under weekly deals for $12.49 for 100ct.
seemed like a decent price and thought someone might be interested. this is online only, and you do have to spend $50 to get free shipping.

I buy mine at Walgreens 10 packets for a dollar. Wylers brand and many flavors. I think Walmart has close to the same deal too.

I buy the sugar free walmart brands both the singles and the two quarts. The 4 pack two quart mixes are less than $2 like around 1.70 I believe, I don't remember the price on the singles but not more than the quarts I know. They taste great. The non sugar free may be less but I don't drink those.

I found the Kool-Aid ones at our local discount megamart... They were $1.99 for 16 but they had packs of manufacturers coupons on the display for a $1 off... :thumbsup2

At WalMart I brought a brand called "TRUE" as in True Lemon, True Orange, True Lime - I mistakenly thought I was trying another off brand, inexpensive "on the go" pack... imagine my surprise when I added it to my water bottle (it is on hte box that way...) and it had no taste - well an off orange taste - but it was a clear color!! So I sent an email to the company - mistakenly believing this batch somehow missed thier artificial coloring... :rotfl2: um NO, it was all me - I didnt read the label, or see no artifical color or flavor - it was supposed to be that way!!

I was embarrassed, next time take glasses and read the fine print!

I wish they said what flavors were included. I've also been buying the Wylers brand from Walgreens...my kids really like the pink lemonade!

im just curios - do they make any that are not sugar free? for some reason, im sensitive to any sugar substitute (and i've looked everywhere and tried everything) - i have no idea why!! it gives me an instant asthma attack - so i drink water, which i love, but every once and a while this would be so nice and easy if i could find one!!! thanks!!

im just curios - do they make any that are not sugar free? for some reason, im sensitive to any sugar substitute (and i've looked everywhere and tried everything) - i have no idea why!! it gives me an instant asthma attack - so i drink water, which i love, but every once and a while this would be so nice and easy if i could find one!!! thanks!!

Kool-aid makes single serving packets that are not sugar-free

Yeah, I was gonna say, I think the Kool-Aid ones I got are sugar-full ;)

Seriously, how much sugar can be in one of those little packets anyway?? There's more sugar in a sugar packet I think...

It's still better than giving them soda!

Seriously, how much sugar can be in one of those little packets anyway?? There's more sugar in a sugar packet I think...

It's still better than giving them soda!

and they so much better:rolleyes1

i don't like the taste of KoolAids non sugared variety and I live on Sweet N Low.

If you use the Kool Aid ones in a normal sized bottle of water, you'll need 2. Those are designed for the smaller kid sized waters. I like the True Lemon ones a previous poster mentioned because sugar substitutes give me terrible headaches. True Lemon ones don't have all the artificial stuff in them. I paid $2 for the box of 40, so at that price you can add 2 packets is one isn't enough.

Our Walgreens also had a large box of the Wylers for Lemonade, Pink Lemonade and Raspberry small drink mixes. I paid $5.00 for 50 packets. Their selection is limited -- also they are sugar free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter