Single rider on EE; Kali question

koryandlesli

Earning My Ears
What time does the single rider option open on EE?

In June, what kind of what should we expect at Kali around 10:15a in early June? Not a EMH day. Should we use a FP+

Planning on Rope Drop
EE
EE-single rider?
Dinosaur
Kali (will we need a FP+ here)

What time does the single rider option open on EE?

In June, what kind of what should we expect at Kali around 10:15a in early June? Not a EMH day. Should we use a FP+

Planning on Rope Drop
EE
EE-single rider?
Dinosaur
Kali (will we need a FP+ here)

No FP will be needed that early on Kali.

(However, riding Kali that early in the day can make for a VERY SOGGY rest of the day.)

EE single rider should be available after regular park opening. We usually go to AK in the morning and I don't remember it ever not being open for us. We often used it to get in an extra ride or two.

Agree with Robo about not needing Kali FP that early in the day.

Is the wait for single rider EE bad before 1pm? What kind of waits should we expect? This would be early June. Thanks

Single rider is typically very short for the first few hours.
I'll just mention that you have a lot of walking back and forth here.
I think you'd be fine doing Dino first and then heading to EE - so that you can just walk next door for Kali (I assume you want to do Kali last)

We were just at AK Friday and the single rider line was a walk on at around 2pm - we did it twice in a row! Park was pretty busy.

We were just at AK Friday and the single rider line was a walk on at around 2pm - we did it twice in a row! Park was pretty busy.

How the SRL is loaded is dependent on the CM who happens to be at the loading position when you are there.
If the CM loads more favorably from the standby/FP line, the SRL may back up.
If the CM loads fewer from standby/FP line, the SRL may go more quickly.

We like to do Safari right at rope drop, move to EE and ride altogether, then do single rider at EE to ride it 4-5 more times in a row before moving on to ride Dinosaur (usually still before 11am). This has worked for us every trip, including during the busy summer months.

We like to do Safari right at rope drop, move to EE and ride altogether, then do single rider at EE to ride it 4-5 more times in a row before moving on to ride Dinosaur (usually still before 11am). This has worked for us every trip, including during the busy summer months.
I would agree with this - except the OP isn't interested in Safari.
If they don't care when they do Kali, the easiest route would be Kali, EE x 2 and then Dinosaur, but if they want to do Kali last to avoid walking around soaking wet (I personally don't care if it's hot out - and if its cool I dont bother with Kali at all), then they should start with Dino, then EE x 2 and then Kali.
This gives them a circular route and its early enough that they shouldn't really run into any lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter