Single Rider Lines?

BudgieMama

DIS Veteran
I know there are quite a few rides at DLP with single rider lines- we've had great success with these at WDW on Test Track and Everest and found them very efficiently run, but has less success with Rock'n'Roller Coaster which was always pretty slow moving!

Can anyone tell me which ones work well at DLP and if any are a bit useless at reducing wait times? DH and I don't mine splitting up to ride things, and it'd be good to know which ones are good options!

Many thanks for any wisdom or experience you can share! :)

Single rider lines in the Studios are for Crush, RC Racer, Parachutes and Ratatoullie.

Ratatoullie works really, really well - so much so that we ended up giving our fast passes to another family and just used single rider line instead. Never waited more than 5 minutes.

Parachutes is good too, although a bit slower as it's a slow loader, RC Racer not quite as quick either but works ok.

I've never tried single rider for Crush but many people comment that the queue line can often be as long as the normal line.

I don't think there are any single riders in the main park - only fast pass for Buzz, Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Mountain and Peter Pan. Space Mountain doesn't generally have long queues these days nor does Indiana Jones - you will definitely need it for BTM though unless you're lucky and are visiting on an off peak week day.

If you do end up in the main queue for BTM use the left hand lane when you get to the queuing area - most people use the right and you can save a good bit of time on the left. Same for Pirates - but this time use the right hand lane :thumbsup2

Good to know about Ratatouille! It'll help with prioritising getting a FP for something else (like ToT which I LOVE!) :)

Thanks for the other info too! Yay! Will have to log that all away!

Single rider lines in the Studios are for Crush, RC Racer, Parachutes and Ratatoullie.

Ratatoullie works really, really well - so much so that we ended up giving our fast passes to another family and just used single rider line instead. Never waited more than 5 minutes.

Parachutes is good too, although a bit slower as it's a slow loader, RC Racer not quite as quick either but works ok.

I've never tried single rider for Crush but many people comment that the queue line can often be as long as the normal line.

I don't think there are any single riders in the main park - only fast pass for Buzz, Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Mountain and Peter Pan. Space Mountain doesn't generally have long queues these days nor does Indiana Jones - you will definitely need it for BTM though unless you're lucky and are visiting on an off peak week day.

If you do end up in the main queue for BTM use the left hand lane when you get to the queuing area - most people use the right and you can save a good bit of time on the left. Same for Pirates - but this time use the right hand lane :thumbsup2

I agree 100% with all of this. Ratatouille it was brilliant. Parachutes was usually quick as well. RC Racer was about the same, and Crush was pretty slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter