Single Rider Lines?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by SpaceMtMan, Apr 23, 2013.

1. SpaceMtMan

SpaceMtMan Mouseketeer

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if any one knew if ToT, RnRC, or TT 2.0 has single rider lines? I know EE has one and I loved it, I was able to ride it back-to-back 3 times in a row and I'm just wondering if ToT, RnRC, or TT 2.0 has them and if so, where exactly in the ride-area? (ie. EE's single rider line isn't really near the main entrance)

I've been looking around but haven't been able to find anything

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyTracy73

DisneyTracy73 Earning My Ears

I know RNRC does, can't remember about TOT and TT use to but I haven't rode it since they redid it so idk about that one

4. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

ToT doesn't, as far as I know TT still does.

5. Chuckers

Chuckers Missing my day trips to Disneyland :(

I've read Test Track still has a single rider line. ToT never had a single rider line.

6. ChloesDaddy

ChloesDaddy Mouseketeer

7. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

8. kaybird

kaybird DIS Veteran

It is true ToT does not have a single rider line, however, if you are in the queue, many times you can get on sooner as they fill each car, and will often ask for a party of one or two to step forward. Shortens the line a little! ;)

9. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Only three WDW attractions have single rider lines - Test Track, Rockin' Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest.

10. ghtx

ghtx DIS Veteran

Yup.

Yes, you can do this. But this will at most save you only a couple of minutes of waiting. A dedicated single-rider queue, OTOH, can save lots of time (e.g. a 20 minute wait vs. a 60 minute wait).

Too bad that there aren't more single-rider queues. :sad2:

11. Crystal824

Crystal824 DIS Veteran

Beware, the single rider lines at RnR and TT can often result in a wait as long as the regular line especially RnR.

12. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

I've always sailed through the single rider line at TT, although I haven't been since the renovation, so I don't know if that's changed anything.

13. SpaceMtMan

SpaceMtMan Mouseketeer

Alright thank you everyone. I assume that the times that RnRC's SR line is as long as the standby line is during the peak hours of the day?

Anyone know why there isnt more SR lines at WDW? Why not BTMR? Or ToT?

14. MSSANDRA

MSSANDRA DIS Veteran

EE is for some reason the fastest Single rider line. Done walk on many times with it. TT is sooo varied. We have cut a 60 minute wait to 10 minutes and also waited 30 to 45 minutes when the line was an hour or more long. We have never waited as long as the stand-by line. We have not done R&R single line in a long time and just can not remember.

15. sadossey

sadossey Mouseketeer

Did single rider on RnR last week. I think the posted wait for standby was 50 or 60 min. SR line took about 20-25 min. Got to the Aerosmith part quickly, most of the wait was at the loading area waiting for odd # parties.