Single Rider Lines at DL?

ZoZo

DIS Veteran
Hey, all! It's been a while since I've been to DL (have been going more to WDW instead the last several years).

Which rides at DL have single rider lines?

At DL: Splash

At DCA: Soarin, California Screamin, Mulholland Madness, Grizzly River Run, Maliboomer.

Indy got rid of it's single line over a year ago. So it is just Splash at DL.

DLR29 said:
They sure don't! :sad2:

I did the single rider line in March of this year about 4 times...so if they got rid of it they brought it back while I was there just for me...because Im special like that :teeth:

I went in February and it was not advertised on the map and not advertised at the ride's entrance and either:

a) You're thinking of a different attraction and/or
b) You're Special

disneegrl4eva said:
I did the single rider line in March of this year about 4 times...so if they got rid of it they brought it back while I was there just for me...because Im special like that :teeth:

I was there last weekend for MouseAdventure. One of the quests involved single rider lines. Indy does not have a single rider line anymore.

It may have been there in March. But it's not there anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter