Single Parent Meets

Single mom , DD 9 Sep 28th thrue Oct 3rd. Planning on staying at POR but still checking out other resorts. Possibly bringing friends son age 12. Would like to meet other singles on this trip.

I'll be at WL July 2-10 and BWV until th 15th with my 18 YO daughter and her Baby. Always love to meet up with fellow DISers.

Me:

widower
Just the one soon to be 18 YO but the Grand Baby thinks I'm her dad too!
Live in Houston
Nerdy Scientist :wizard:

Meal? Character Meal? Drink? Or maybe a pal in the park?

-

Hey Kirk that is a really cute granddaughter you have.. Hope to see you around this July !! (we are traveling 7/2-7/8) Michelle

Kirk said:
I'll be at WL July 2-10 and BWV until th 15th with my 18 YO daughter and her Baby. Always love to meet up with fellow DISers.

Me:

widower
Just the one soon to be 18 YO but the Grand Baby thinks I'm her dad too!
Live in Houston
Nerdy Scientist :wizard:

Meal? Character Meal? Drink? Or maybe a pal in the park?

-
Hi Kirk,

Me:

Divorced
DD20 (just finishing her 2nd year @ UW)
DS18 (just about to start his 1st year @ WSU)
Live in Seattle
Been an at home mom, but that's gonna have to change soon.

I sent you a PM too! :wave2: Sounds like a great idea. :banana: I stayed at WL just over 6 years ago but I don't even know where the lounge is! :blush: Okay everyone... what should order?

We will be there DS (6) and I at POP and then OKW. Some friends joining us for OKW with an 11 year old girl.

PM me, I would love to meet some people and have maybe a swimming buddy for my son.

Single Mom and her two DS (12 and 9) staying at POP. Would love to meet either single Dad or Mom to meet up with even for a brief time.

Liz

Visiting Disney with my DD, DGD,DGS, DB,DSIL and DN. Would love to hook up with some single DISer's in the evenings (or tag along with our crowd if you are going solo.
We will be going from Sept 12-17/05. Driving from Ontario, Canada.

hugs
GrannyEv
:flower:

p.s.- I'm a very young Grandma (53!!)lol

Friend of my daughter's could not make it with us this year :rolleyes1 as promised. She absolutely loves WDW and although I try my best to be great company there is no substitute for a friend her age. Going from July 11th - July 20th would love to hook up with anyone who has kids around her age.

We will be in Orlando arriving 9th Sept and leaving 23rd Sept. Would be nice to have an adult conversation somewhere along the way and for my daughter to have an even more adult conversation with somebody her own age :)

Not sure where we are staying yet but it's possible we are doing one week at All Star Movies as I have a hold on the Free Dining Plan option.

Would like a day at Discovery Cove it would make my daughters dreams come true, unfortunatley one of us is a non swimmer and it isn't her :sad1:

Mr-D

isyt said:
I will be there with my DD 5 from Oct 9-15 and going to mnsshp on 10/11. Anyone else?

Hi
I'll be there oct 4-12. Going to MNSSHP on the 4th and also thinking of adding the 11th.
My dd is 8 and ds is 5. We love to meet new people. we'll be at all star movies.
Valerie

Hi All,
I'm a single dad and headed to DW in 10 days :rotfl: We'll be there July 14th - July 21st :bounce: My children are 17, 16, 14 and 8 the oldest is a boy. I would love to meet some of you guys maybe kick out a nice bottle of wine and just laugh about life for a couple of hours. If you interested let me know, any night but the 15th is good (we're headed to midevil times) :mickeybar If not I wish you and yours a happy Mickey Time. lol E

Just saw your posting, I too am a single dad with children we will be there 7/14-7/21 I have 1 son 17 and 3 daughters 16, 14 and 8 if you would like to get the kids together, that would be just fine. I know dad is going to be there but we're not no the same thrill level...all my but to you both. Even

Hi there, single mum from Manchester on first trip with my 12 year old son. Will be there from 18th Sept til 2nd Oct. Would love to meet other adults to chat to while we're out there

Hi everyone, himmm can I post my info?
Separated female, 47 , 2 adult children DS 22, lives with me-when he is home LOL! & DD 27 on her own, DVC owner-loves Disney , love to travel, will be @ SSR mid Sept for long weekend with girlfriend, Dec 31 just booked Dis Cruise on the Magic with my DD-will be AT SSR Dec 26 or 27 to Dec 31-
AP owner-lives in Canada-near Toronto. name is Val, Thanks

isyt said:
I will be there with my DD 5 from Oct 9-15 and going to mnsshp on 10/11. Anyone else?

My 11 year old daughter and I will also be there Oct 9 to 15th. We are planning on doing MNSSHP on the 11th as well. Staying at Pop and SSR for the 1st time!

EvMc said:
My 11 year old daughter and I will also be there Oct 9 to 15th. We are planning on doing MNSSHP on the 11th as well. Staying at Pop and SSR for the 1st time!

I will also be there. I'm at at All star music but I'm trying to get into POp. Prop adding on Oct 11th MNNSHP. My dd is 8 and ds 6. Did you make plans for dinner on the 11th. I'm thinking of CP. Maybe we can meet.
Valerie

ValDisney said:
I will also be there. I'm at at All star music but I'm trying to get into POp. Prop adding on Oct 11th MNNSHP. My dd is 8 and ds 6. Did you make plans for dinner on the 11th. I'm thinking of CP. Maybe we can meet.
Valerie

Sounds good to us! We did CP last before MNSSHP, too.

Hi,
We'll be there Sept. 18-24th. Me, single mom 46 of DD 6 ( :bday: on trip!) and my mom (also having birthday on trip-young 60 yr. old-any single grandparents out there?) . We're from Southern California and we're staying at POFQ. Anyone going around same time with a young DD?

Also anyone want to share a Illumintions cruise?-I already posted on pay+it+forward thread.
52 days and counting til we get to Florida, 55 days til Disney! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter