Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Hey there, I'm posting here but it seems to be quiet but hey ho, may as well.

I'm Alex, 21 from the UK, quite happy theres a LGBT section haha.

I went to Disney in June, I was there for gay days but I went with my family so I didn't really go to any events or anything (but I did "accidentally" coincide a couple of our park days with the gay days park days").

I'm hoping to go back for gay days in 2015 or 2016 so hopefully I can make friends and go with someone.

Hi! You're so lucky, I wish I could go to the Gay Day event.

And lol at your sneak-tactics :rotfl: Bet your family didn't even notice, did they...

Hi! You're so lucky, I wish I could go to the Gay Day event.

And lol at your sneak-tactics :rotfl: Bet your family didn't even notice, did they...

Hey! I wish I went to some of the pool parties or something but when I go next time, I'm definitely going to embrace it haha!

I'm like a gay ninja :rotfl: they just noticed a lot of red shirts and stuff around, I even bought a little rainbow mickey badge was great!

Hey everyone! Thought I'd say hello (although I'm not a single lesbian!). I'm from the UK, and live about 40 miles outside London with my DFi and our cat Bo...I know, how cliché ;)

We got back from WDW a week ago and we're having serious withdrawal symptoms, although a 2016 trip looks possible!

Would absolutely love to attend Gay Days, and hopefully will one day, it looks like great fun!

Hi all! I am 38 and live in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA. with my pup Wednesday. Nice to meet everyone.

Hardly anyone ever posts here, huh? I wonder why we're all so quiet? It's like the lesbians are all in stealth mode or something :laughing:

Hey all...Just checking in, as I started this thread 5 million years ago! lol I pop on from time-to-time...ie...whenever I have a Disney related trip planned. Glad to see this thread is still going!

Aloha, single here :) how do you all find fellow single, Disney fans?

Last edited:
Lol, well, that's not helpful. I have to aim for areas with large deaf populations for work. But I will always visit as much as I can!

About every year and a half. I'm finishing postgrad, so I've had a ton of less-than-lucrative responsibilities. What about you?

About every year and a half. I'm finishing postgrad, so I've had a ton of less-than-lucrative responsibilities. What about you?
I recently bought into DVC, so I go for a week twice a year. I try to do some weekend trips every now and then.

Oh fancy! I hope to be in a position to do that in the next few years :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter