Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Well ... I'd like to say that in an act of defiance against current regime I won't be supporting WDW until changes are made but unfortunately I am part of the problem ... I have plenty of time on my hands and the allure of Disney being like my second (first) home is too much to keep me away.

I've been probably five times this year, and I'll probably go back in September/October time frame.

I use to live in central Florida but when I retired recently I decided I had it with the heat and I had some friends in NY state, so I bought a house there and moved up ...

But like I said, I am retired so I have alot of free time to pursue hobbies, but mostly travel and ... well ... WDW is hard to quit! (Nor do I want to quit!)

Why no trip this year for you?

WOW! Five times! I am so jealous. I would love to visit five times in one year as well. But what I like most is staying for more than a week. Because of gas and flight prices, we(best friend and me) like to visit for about 2 weeks. Congratulations on your early early early retirement and a new place in NY.

No trip this year because of budgeting and we used up all our points already.

I know I am a little late on this but thought I'd re-energize the conversation as well as introduce myself to the board ... hope you all don't mind.

I am 45, single, and retired (mostly) ... my profession was industrial organizational psychology. Basically I worked for corporations distilling behaviors and how they affect performance.

My favorite Disney attraction is Peter Pan's Flight but my favorite park is EPCOT Center (yes I will always all it that) ... and yes, I still love EPCOT even though it is a shell of it's former glory.

My favorite hotel is the Beach Club or the Boardwalk, again this is in large part due to the ease and proximity to EPCOT Center ... LOVE being able to walk there whenever my mood strikes me!

Hello there! Welcome to the boards! These boards do need some life to them! :)

Hi I'm Sarah, I'm 33 from Charlotte, anyone else from NC?

I'm from North Florida. I travel to Savannah and Hilton Head Island a few times a year. It's so pretty up there! I own at DVC and I try to spend as much time as possible at HHI! I know it's not NC, but it's close.  Do you ever come down for the parks?

I haven't been to HHI in awhile but I love it down there, such a nice place. I make it to parks once or twice a year.

I think someone asked what our favorite rides are. Mine is Tower of Terror and get this... It's weird... But I laugh the entire time!!! I love that ride! Followed by Toy Story, big thunder, splash mountain, Peter Pan, haunted mansion and soo many more!!!

Where is your favorite place to eat, drink or grab a snack? I've done the drinking around the world at Epcot and my favorite snack is the Dole Whip... Of course!!

Love to hear all of yours!

One, BUMP! Keeping it alive!!!

Two, why do people automatically assume that just because your a lesbian you either look like Ellen, KD Lang or Angie Harmon?? Hello! We are women! We come in every shape and color! Sorry! Just needed to vent!

Two, why do people automatically assume that just because your a lesbian you either look like Ellen, KD Lang or Angie Harmon?? Hello! We are women! We come in every shape and color! Sorry! Just needed to vent!

Angie Harmon's not even a lesbian, so that really makes no sense.

I agree though. Stereotypes sucks.

Well in my dreams! Lol and they have that huge are they/ will they type thing going on with the show... Anyways I know she isn't, she was the only one I could think of at that moment. It just drives me crazy when I talk to ppl and they are shocked to find out I'm a lesbian. :::sigh:::

Hi I'm Sarah, I'm 33 from Charlotte, anyone else from NC?

Just saw this. I'm a few miles above Statesville. So, depending on where in Charlotte you live, about 40 miles north of you.
And I'm 39. And not for long. :scared: I'm Heather!

Hey! Under the Gay Disney there is a thread called "family" cruise. Calling all LGBT families and singles!!! Read the thread ad get exited!! And go!!!!

AGREED!!!

It's funny I've got this response twice now when I told people I was a lesbian ... "but you have long hair?"

HUH?!

So I have to have short hair to be a lesbian?

Hilarious.

Anyway ... this was a bit old but thought I'd respond.

How is everyone!?

Hello everyone! Oooo, I'm glad I found this thread and that it's a stickie.

After 3 wonderful years, and as of 6 weeks ago, I'm once again single.

Ok, this is a ling shot because of the short notice, but...

I'll be in Orlando this weekend, from tomorrow, 9/19 to Saturday, 9/21. I'm going to Animal Kingdom and Epcot (or maybe AK and HS) to see and do things I've never been able to do while going there with the "usual people." I live in FL and was there at WDW last weekend and had a blast by myself and still have a full list of things to do, so I'm going back this weekend.

Is anyone, by chance, going to be around there and want to meet for lunch or dinner? That was the only semi-sucky thing, eating alone. It wasn't too bad because I got to eat whatever whenever, but it would have been nice to have a nice conversation at the time.

I can spend additional time in a group or with another solo traveler, but not the entire day, unless you won't mind me monopolizing the entire day and going only where I want to go. LOL.

IT'S ME-TIME, DAMN IT!!! LOL

;)

Hi there and Im single and back on the boards :-)
I cant remember how to post pics tho lol Ill find it

anyway hello Im from Massachusetts...traveling down to Orlando again in 2 weeks
staying at Universal ( I know boo but i like halloween horror nights) I am also going to Epcot on Oct 2nd for food and wine and to laugh at Air Supply (jk)
Always on the lookout for friendly faces when traveling down

Hello to everyone new! Glad you found us!

Question: is anyone planning on going to the Food & Wine or even Mickey's not so scary?

Also, I will be at Wilderness Lodge from 12/15 - 12/20 if anyone is going for Christmas!

I'm open to meeting up at DD or any park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter