• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Since when do people filing the reports get the ban?? (They fixed it!)

well what if we protest? dont report anyone even if they say*&&*$%^#$^%^$#%$%&( ^(%(*%(%( $%$& %*^%^ Let them all see what happens to VMK for banning us good players

I have some restored hope in VMK. I logged on today to find a message waiting for me.

yay.jpg

I'm fairly impressed with how fast they fixed the situation. I wonder if they ever took action on the right person or if they just got away with it.

Glad to hear! Way to go VMK the nice guy uh girl won in the end this time. :thumbsup2

That's cool they fixed it for you. I wish they would have at least said sorry to me when they took my month ban off. They didn't say anything except they reviewed it and took off my ban. And they answered a lot faster for yours too. It took them 2 weeks to answer mine and I missed a lot of stuff in vmk. But oh well.. At least it seems like they handle it better now than they did back when it happened to me. And I'm glad you didn't miss any new stuff in the game. :)

HopelessMagic said:
Sadly, those were my thoughts exactly. I will never use the report button after this. If there is a chance that I could be banned for reporting someone else's actions, I just won't report anymore. I think instead, I will simply leave the room and do nothing.

It shouldn't be this way but why should I risk my account for their gain? Maybe in the future if they get their act together, I'll reconsider. For now, I think I'll pretend the report button doesn't exist.

there should be like a strike on reporting..if this happened to me, i wouldnt report.

its like in spiderman 1, peter wants more money for wrestling, doesnt get it, the boss dude gets robbed and peter doesnt stop him..but it comes back and uncle ben was shot..

its good that they removed it yay but it is sooooo bogus that you got banned!! my account is messed up right now and i can't type any words at all every single word flashes red. It is really making me mad. But yes i agree at times thier customer serivce is horrible

VMK really needs to fix up their report system. My guess is that a staff member probably skimmed over the report and banned the wrong person by accident. They're human too after all.

I figured that's what happened. I know this is a free site and they are generously providing free entertainment to me, but maybe I just expected Disney to have higher standards. I mean...it's Disney. Isn't everything supposed to be next to, if not, perfect?

Almost ten years ago when I went for Music in the Parks, we got to go in the donkey doors behind Pirates of the Caribbean to change into our outfits for the parade and performance. We saw the parade floats in storage as we walked there and lots of other decorations. They were so careful with having guests behind the scenes that they made the characters keep their heads on in our presence. When it rained on our way to the stage, they handed each of us (about 200 of us) umbrellas and had someone ready to collect them on the other end so we could perform. Just had them ready in case. It was flawless.

I think I expect more because that's the perfect image of Disney that I grew up with. I feel it should reflect here as well.

So sorry this happened to you, but I'm glad to hear that VMK straightened it all out and removed it from your record. Frankly, I *love* my report button :love: and will continue to use it regardless of a warning or ban.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter