Since a lot of you use Dreams to book...

RachelsMommie

Bring Back the Cookie Boat!
...have any of you bought the Universal tickets with Mears transfers?

I'm wondering about this option because we're going back to the World in May and my DH wants to go to Universal for one day. We won't have a car, so we would have to do a taxi or the Mears transfer to get to Universal.

My concern is that my DD will be 2.5 and will require a car seat. Can you arrange for the Mears van to have a car seat for her ahead of time? Or can that be done ahead of time with a taxi?

Thanks! I posted this question on the Universal board before, but didn't get a response.

Mears uses a shuttle for these transfers, so a car seat is not required. If you want to use one then that's something you would have to bring and install yourself. :thumbsup2

I can't speak to the car seat issue, but I've purchased the Universal tickets with Mears transfer through Dreams Unlimited and it worked out really well. The transportation was clean and always on time, and after a LOOONG day of touring both Universal parks, it was nice to not have to drive ourselves home.

We did this in January and it worked out pretty well. There was a little confusion amongst the drivers on the way back (which driver was going to which hotel) but overall positive experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter