• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Simply Spray?

ms_mckenna

DIS Veteran
Ok I am frustrated. I bought a four pack of "simply spray" fabric spray. All I can get the spray can to do is either spray clear (the pink one) or the blue one bubbles up. I have been on thier site and no help at all :(. Any ideas?

Ok I am frustrated. I bought a four pack of "simply spray" fabric spray. All I can get the spray can to do is either spray clear (the pink one) or the blue one bubbles up. I have been on thier site and no help at all :(. Any ideas?

I didn't use Simply Spray on mine, but I had two thoughts?

1) Did you shake the pink one really well before you tried to spray? Sometimes paint separates.

2) Try running the nozzle of the blue one under really hot water for a few seconds. Maybe it's clogged. One of my colors got clogged (instead of shooting a nice fine mist, it started shooting a stream). Running it under hot water helped.

Good luck.

Thanks for the tips I just got back from Walmart I took the simply spray back. I noticed shaking it the 2 colors that would not spray did not make the sound like they had marbles in the can so maybe that was the issue. I did not get Simply Spray when I took them back we bought the tye dye spray and it work SO much better! I am almost glad I had a bad run in and had to go get something else. Plus it is half the price at 9.97 for a 3 pack (less than that if you buy the individual packets at 1.97 and a spray bottle for .50 cents).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter