Simbass Cubhouse Questions

RFrank9504

DIS Veteran
We going to AKL in September for a family reunion-we want to spend one night just the adults. Is Simbaas cubhouse safe and fun for the kids, DD-6, DS-4. We've never left them alone with stranger before. Do they supply dinner? What are the hours??

Hours are generally 430p till midnight.Dinner is provided.Not sure how the clubs are because this will be my first time using them as well.I figure if I bring dd there and she spazzes out , I won't keep her there.They told me to come early to get her used to the place, but usually they see other kids and toys etc they run off on their own to play too.I hope it is ok, but since dd is in daycare I think it will be ok.

We going to AKL in September for a family reunion-we want to spend one night just the adults. Is Simbaas cubhouse safe and fun for the kids, DD-6, DS-4. We've never left them alone with stranger before. Do they supply dinner? What are the hours??

We have left our 2 youngins there twice. Each time, they wanted us to leave and come back later!
It's very safe, the staff is very nice and you get a beeper. (we usually go to Jiko @ AKL on these occasions so were only a few feet away)
Hrs are I believe 4pm to Midnight. Dinner is served (pbj, pizza, chkn fingers, etc)
but get your order in before 7pm.
There are movies, crafts, etc.
Our kids put their jammies on and took there blankets and pillows, so they fell right into bed when we got upstairs.:love:

$11. per hr. per child w/ a 2hr. minimum.
No discount.... this is Disney by the way:laughing:

I'm sorry RFrank and this is a very friendly forum but I'm cracking up at the title of this thread. I can just see Simba and then Pumbaa with the "gas" comments. :rotfl2:

Oh, for the love of an apostrophe!

Sorry - let's everyone help out RFrank. Just had to say something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter