Silver Lake-Silver Points 1BR??

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by jsmla, Mar 25, 2011.

1. jsmla

jsmla DIS Veteran

I'm thinking about purchasing a week here through SkyAuction. I've stayed at Silver Lake several times but was wondering if anyone could help me with identifying the unit type. Here's the info:

Silver Lake-Silver Points
    1BR
    Full Kitchen
    Sleeps 4
    Friday check-in

I'm mainly interested in whether or not we'd have a washer/dryer in the unit.

Thanks!

Jennifer

2. Straitlover

Straitlover DIS Veteran

I'm 99% sure that the 1BR has a W/D. I think the hotel/studio does not have a W/D. You can call them and ask: 1-877-818-9213

3. neuend1

neuend1 Mouseketeer

By now you probably have either been at Silver Lake or know the answer.

Here is my description:
    You would be getting the full size master bedroom with a Queen or King bed (I can't remember which). There will also be a screened-in balcony outside to enjoy the weather.

This master bedroom leads out into a very large living room with a queen sofa bed, large, new TV, couple of chairs, and a door to the balcony.

The living room adjoins the full size kitchen and dining room. Kitchen has all appliances and dishwasher. To the side in an alcove is the washer/dryer unit.

There is a lock-out hotel unit that you will not be able to go in. This lock-out hotel unit has a king bed, and an area with a small refrigerator (dorm size), a microwave, and sink, above are some dishes. There is a bathroom with a tub/shower and a vanity. There is also a screened-in balcony off this room