Silly Question About the 4/3 deal...

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by twenty3curls, Aug 5, 2009.

1. twenty3curls

twenty3curls Mouseketeer

I know no one knows if Disney will do the 4/3 deal again, but I'm working on a March 2010 trip plan and I'm considering the different options and the different discount possibilities (based on previous years).

For the life of me I can't remember: was the 4/3 deal for packages or room-only? I probably don't remember because we couldn't utilize it, so I didn't pay very close attention. :confused3 But, if you had APs were you still able to use 4/3? And, could you add the DDP or DxDP to that?

Thanks in advance!! :goodvibes

2. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

The 4/3 promo was for a package, so you had to buy atleast a 1 day base ticket for each person on the ressie, even if you were an AP holder. You were able to add any dining plan, but the DDP was not a requirement.

3. Mommytobree

Mommytobree Mouseketeer

I believe it was you buy a package, 4 nights and 4 day ticket, then you get for free 3 more nights and 3 more days added on to your tickets. The savings here is really in the room. The dining plan can be added, but you pay for it all 7 days. When I ran the numbers, this is the best deal for those folks staying at the deluxe resorts :) HTH!

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. twenty3curls

twenty3curls Mouseketeer

Thanks...very helpful! One more question... if you did add the DDP, was that also part of the promo or did you have to pay for all 7 days of the DDP?

6. twenty3curls

twenty3curls Mouseketeer

Didn't see your reply before my previous post....sorry for the redundant question.

Thanks for your help!!

7. snykymom

snykymom Still tagless after all these years

You had to pay for all 7 days of the dining plan.

8. Sea-Donkey

Sea-Donkey DIS Veteran

I’m getting ready to book 7 days with the dining plan for March at Caribbean Beach. Do I go ahead and book it at the normal package rate and call back after the promotions start to apply the discount or will I have to cancel and rebook?

9. marcielm

marcielm DIS Veteran

Go ahead and book rack rate and then call when the discounts come out. you won't cancel the res., just call the CM's and ask them to see about applying the discount code to your current ressie.

10. SummerIrmoma2_3

SummerIrmoma2_3 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info. I am hoping they do offer it again next year. Being a family of 6 we always stay in a deluxe so it would be perfect for us, and being able to add the dining would be a bonus.