silly question about pools at cbr

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneybell11, Feb 20, 2011.

1. disneybell11

disneybell11 finding my wings

I'm going to disney next summer with my two best friends,
    adri ::MinnieMo (will be 17) mike :stitch: (will be 18) and myself, Karina :tinker: (will be 17)

I'm trying to compare POP and CBR because those are the two choices of resorts we would want to stay at.

I know the pools at POP are open until midnight, what are the pool hours of CBR? :confused3
    its a silly question i know, but we're teenagers and we love the pool any time of day (or night).

also, any opinions on which resort to choose?
    pictures are awsome too :)

2. KarBear

KarBear DIS Veteran

The main pool hours at CBR I think was until Midnight, but CBR has what they call "quiet" pools at each of the "islands" of hotel rooms that were open 24/7. And I wouldn't really say they were quiet perse but they don't have any lifegaurds. We enjoyed those pools more than the main ones... We love CBR bc of all the pools.
    I have never stayed at Pop to compare though.
    Good luck!

3. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

We loved our stay at CBR. Yes, the quiet pools are open 24/7. They are quiet at night, because of rooms looking out onto the pools, I think most people are respectful about the noise level late at night.

Mostly we swam in the quiet pool too. But the main pool is very nice. And there is a hot tub, something the values don't have.

Rooms at CBR are larger, and the resort is very pretty. Lush tropical landscapping.

CBR tends to be more quiet then the values, I think because it's more spread out.

Allears.net has a ton of resort photos to help you decide.