silly pillowcase question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by AZMermaid, Dec 27, 2012.

1. peachygreen

peachygreen DIS Veteran

If you can test your fabric markers before you go, I would. We had some pastel markers on the first cruise on our pillowcases and they don't show as well as the more vibrant colors did.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kimosabe

Kimosabe DIS Veteran

The 2011 experience was on the Dream (with no candy but tons of signatures on the pillowcases). The 2012 experience was on the Fantasy (with candy with the pillowcases, but fewer signatures.......the photo mat went in separately and got lots of signatures but with no separate candy). My guess is that it is totally random and if we did it again, it would not follow any particular rhyme or reason. Just happy that they offer this at all.

4. 1153rsmith

1153rsmith DIS Veteran

Thanks Kimosabe. I think you are probably correct on the randomness of this. I like you am just thankful they do it at all. I just hope folks don't abuse the priviledge to the point they stop doing it. Even with this benefit, my children still insist on carrying things around to get autographs. We already have a 9 inch vinylmation for our next trip. We were actually able to find a blank one that didn't cost a fortune. It is not the color we wanted, but it will be fine for signatures.

My family loves having things signed from the Characters.