Silhouette Prices

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by DisneyLover4Ever!, Aug 6, 2008.

1. DisneyLover4Ever!

DisneyLover4Ever! Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yester

I was really wanting to do this with my family and I want to know how much these cost. I checked on the DL website and couldn't find anything.

TIA! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Bread&Butterflies

Bread&Butterflies Mouseketeer

I was pleasantly surprised at the $7.50 price for a silhouette. 2 actually,
    you get the reverse image as well. I assume the $7.50 is per person, as I only had my dd done.

You can pay more and have it framed. I chose not to as my son is a professional framer, while he attends college, so he did it for me.

Don't blink or you might miss the lady cutting them out. She is a FAST one.

4. DisneyLover4Ever!

DisneyLover4Ever! Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yester

Thanks that helped alot! I'm pretty sure we'll do them when we go. :goodvibes

5. talie95

talie95 Mouseketeer

How reasonable for a disney souvenier.....anyone have a pic of these and about how long does it take?

6. Dukland

Dukland A.K.A Mrs. Incredible

Yes, it's per person. I had my youngest son's done this trip, as it was his first time to Disneyland. Then, I had one done of all three of my kids together.

It doesn't take very long. The lady is very quick, and the silhouttes look wonderful.

7. DisSarahK

DisSarahK Missing Mickey...

Thank you for this information. I'm really looking forward to having this done with my children--the one of me when I was five years old still is up on the wall at my mom's house.